Totally confused about stamps and authentifications

Soon off to Hongkong for a Visa-run.

Situation short-described:
Curently here on a student-arc, will change in Hongkong into joining-family-resident-visa.
Office stated clearly I have to go abroad, which is fine for me.

I come from Germany and before getting married in Taiwan I need to supply a paper I was
a single , therefore marrieable …
At that time this (in Germany issued multi-language document) was stamped by the taiwan
office in Germany.
I HAD to authenticated this paper at MOFA before giving it to our district court to get married.

I need to present in Hongkong my clean police record and a document in which my country
acknowledge my wedding is also regristered in my native home-country.

Both documents are again stamped by the same taiwan office in Germany.
In detail the regristration of our wedding is organised the same way like my single-certificate.

However the police-record is a combination of 2 papers. The original is written in german and
we wrote the chinese translation.
The german version is stamped and our chinese version stamped in a different way, saying that
the content is correct.

Get to the point now:
Today I was at MOFA to stamp these 3 papers again for 400NT$ each, but the lady said this is
not neccessary. First time I hear this … Is that true ??

My question why is then was neccessary with my first brought in document (my single-certificate)
she said, that paper was for another institution (the district-court, which is right), so it had to
be checked a second time.

But in this (now current case) the papers (german wedding-regristration and police crime record)
are for VISA purpose, so all the institutions

• the taiwan office in germany
  • MOFA in Taiwan
  • the travel agency (the defacto embassy) in Hongkong
    are ALL related each other, so just ONE stamp is suffient enough !!

But this one stamp must be done in that related country the documents are issued from …

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT ??
1.200 NT$ is a lot money for me, but I am scared because of this information may be not valid
in Hongkong, and I don’t want to do Visitor-Visa first changing again in Taiwan …

Please help me, your suggestions / opinion are highly appreciate

Besides:
Do I have to stamp the household regristration ??
Household regristration in chinese enough, or do the need the english version too ??
Do I have to stamp the health-certificate ??

Do I have to present stamped / authenticated copies of my and wife’s passport and wife’s ID-Card ??

She’s right - if your criminal record check was stamped at the TECO office in Germany you don’t need it stamped again in Taiwan.

Looks like you’re good to go. Good luck!

[quote=“MoTi”]
Besides:
Do I have to stamp the household regristration ??
Household regristration in Chinese enough, or do the need the English version too ??
Do I have to stamp the health-certificate ??

Do I have to present stamped / authenticated copies of my and wife’s passport and wife’s ID-Card ??[/quote]

The household registry is stamped by the issuing office. No additional authentication or translation is required.
The health certificate (if issued in Taiwan) is stamped by the issuing hospital. No additional authentication is required.

I am in the process right now, but I am able to do everything in Taipei. Probably because I already have an ARC through work.