Tough business, cram school boss lost lots of money, boss found dead after two months

2.8 million? If it is like South Korea or Vietnam it’s not going to be much. Or like Italy before the Euro, 1 million bought you a nice meal.

he maybe did futures trading.

How does future trading work? You can do it with money you don’t have?

Ok, but doesn’t answer the question can you do it with money you don’t have?

Trading on borrowed funds for stocks is specifically forbidden because it’s one of the major factors that led to the great depression, and so it’s outlawed.

I don’t think you can just go trade stuff with money you don’t have, this causes serious financial disaster for the entire economy if it goes sideways.

And nobody will loan you 2.5 million us to just do speculative trading unless you have assets to back it up.

Forbidden by whom? Never heard of margin trading?

Apparently people here are talking about TWD.

3 Likes

Trading is not simply buying and selling stocks. Some more complicated trades have potential for unlimited losses if one messes up really bad and also does not have a loss stop in place.
In EU banks have to check your financial knowledge before they can let you do such risky trades.

1 Like

Well sad, no family or even friends cared. You would think someone would check on him after a short time.

What do you mean? Does the mafia take people as collateral?

No idea, never tried borrowing from the mafia. Supposedly my family said my mom borrowed from the mafia but it’s not known how much she borrowed. Well she wound up taking me and my sister to the states while my dad ended up having to deal with them.

It can drive a person mad. No they aren’t going to try and kill you because dead person can’t pay back debts but they will make you think they will.

Nah they just come after your family then.