Tour de France '18

Had to change my CHT sim card from 3G to 4G, because 3G will end on Dec. 31 this year.
CHT gives you the 4G card for free, but my monthly rate (the cheapest of anything) of NT$183 went slightly up to NT$199. No biggie.

Got a free month of Hamivideo as a part of the CHT upgrade to 4G.

Looking through it, their sports package of channels (which is the free month I got) is very cheap at NT$67/month. Get like a couple of different sports channels to watch. Your typical local ones plus what looks like Eurosport.
So, I lucked out doing it as I did a few days ago. Will watch TDF on this.

Reading through the site, it looks like one account (linked to your cell #) can allow for 3 different devices to watch stuff on Hamivideo App.

App is on Android (my phone’s software). So, guessing also on iPhones.

Here are the 3 packages:

Semi action packed opening two stages with a few crashes causing some of the GC contenders to fall behind, including Froome and Quintana. Sagan took out Stage 2 last night in commanding fashion, though it was quite the close finish with the uphill sprint.

Tonight’s TTT will be quite interesting, the GC contenders really need to make up some time from the crashes. Meant to be a very fast and non-technical course.

G for the yellow today

Very very likely barring a Sky fuckup. That was really G was after with that 1" gap lol.

Yep, a Belgian in yellow today!

I was gonna say there’s a chance GVA will be in Yellow, but I didn’t therefore I am probably just lying now.

Well… that’s that… :sob:

GVA still in yellow!

That Bianchi was broken in half…that’s never a good look…

Prudhomme is going to get slated for this. You can’t have a stage where almost every GC rider goes down, it’s too unbalanced.

That was great racing and television…the tour needs more of it. Looking forward to next week.

So happy for JD getting a win.

1 Like

So we’re done for the week? Sorry, first time watching this. Looking forward to the mountains!

There’s a rest day today. First Alpine stage tomorrow. I just meant that was a wonderful stage to set up the week.

1 Like

He more than deserved it, his post race interview was wonderful…

As I posted before, Porte went down and is out. Too bad, the whole team is devastated.
Froome’s days are coming.

You totally jinxed him man.

This G vs Froome-dog battle could be fun. Could be Dopestrong vs Dopeador all over again.

1 Like

GVA will probably lose the yellow tomorrow.

@Belgian_Pie did, not me! :sob:

Let’s go Dumoulin! I like his riding.

This made me giggle :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: