Tour operator in mainland China!

My wife is a Taiwanese,and her mother is still living in Taipei, while I’m in mainland China working as an English-speaking tour operator for foreigner individuals or groups.
I have worked in tourism field for more than 7 years, I think I know exactly what foreigners really want to see in China,and we also know exactly the importance of word of mouth,most of my clients are coming based on the highly recommendation from my previous clients.
My agency in China is China Everbright Int Travel Company based in Chengdu, the capital city of Sichuan Pro in SW part. My tour covers all main parts of China while I’m specialized in organizing individuals and small groups to some off-beaten places to see the truly and traditional face of China. And Chengdu serves as the transit center to go to Tibet by air, my offering to Tibet includes the independent tour to Tibet, small group hiking to Mount Everest Base Camp and to Nepal,we can also simply solve your permit and airticket for Tibet.
If you want a different tour experience in China, wish your guide speaking good English to set up a good communication with you,hope to find the truly old face of China,please don’t hesitate to contact me at: hlouis@mail.china.com, I’m looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks!