Tourist (visitor) visa extension for the second time

I’m looking forward to extend my visitor’s visa for the second time but it seems like this time other than the usual paperwork I need to provide an attendance reccord, I really don’t know what is that!? (I’ve search the topic about that keyword but couldn’t find anything that could apply to my situation).
So anyway does anyone knows what is this about?
Thanks a lot for your help

Do you study Chinese here? An attendance record is a record of your classroom attendance.

What do you mean by “usual paperwork”? What did you provide last time (i.e. on what basis was your visitor visa extended for the first time)?