Traditional Chinese / Japanese Robes

I’m looking for the silky / satin comfi house robes in a traditional Chinese or Japanese style.
(Not the disgusting pink-flowered brooklyn-grandma style they sell in the department stores)

Anybody?

You can get them and the night market, snake alley at Lungshan Temple Station.
The guy has many many colours and he has xs-really large. They are silk, with a stiched dragon on the back. He will give you a deal if you buy many but is pretty stern with the price of just one. Oh and don’t be scared if he tells you to follow him down some alley. You are going to go to his house. He will show you all the colours and get you the right sizes.

[quote=“Glamit”]You can get them and the night market, snake alley at Longshan Temple Station.
The guy has many many colours and he has xs-really large. They are silk, with a stiched dragon on the back. He will give you a deal if you buy many but is pretty stern with the price of just one. Oh and don’t be scared if he tells you to follow him down some alley. You are going to go to his house. He will show you all the colours and get you the right sizes.[/quote]

I’ll second the above. If it’s the shop I’m thinking of, they have a huge selection and decent prices. The shop is little, but as the above poster mentioned, their store room is somewhere round the corner.

teggs

Thanks! :sunglasses:

I’ll check it out .