Translation and Certification of Documents

[quote=“raja”]Hi guys…I was told ( Im in Taipei County) that I don’t need to get the CCRD translation authenticated( from the TRO in London) I only need to get it notorized here in Taiwan.

Does anyone know a place in or near Yonghe…?? How much did they charge…?

Oh does this sound right with the other guys who have done the APRC who live in Taipei county…? Would like to know…

Thnx :sunglasses:[/quote]
Raja…AFAIK, all official documents from abroad which are in a language other than Chinese needs to be translated & notarized…your original CCRD must be authenticated first by the TRO in London and then the MOFA in Taiwan…after that, you need to get it translated (get any of your Taiwan friends to do it for you…my wife did it for me)…and then take both the Original & the translation to a notary public to get it notarized.

I did my notarization in Banqiao…there’s a notary public just beside the Hsin Pu MRT Station Exit 4…as you get out of the Exit, look to your left & up…they are located on the 2nd floor and there’s a huge blue signboard with the words “公証” hanging from their window…you can’t miss it…I forgot the charges…it was about NT$700~NT$800…they will do it on the spot and give you 8 copies of the notarized translation.

Hope this helps!.. :sunglasses:

Edit: Sorry, I misread your post the first time…Yes, you do not need to get the [color=#FF0000]CCRD translation[/color] authenticated…just the Original CCRD…