Translation Services for Visa Documents

My luck keeps on going. After flying all the way to Canada (and losing my job because of taking the trip) to pick up my Criminal Record check. I get back here and try to go to the Chung-li translating place that’s been here for the last 10 years…only to find they’ve closed up and left no forwarding address.

Anyone know of a translation place that will also get it stamped by a judge…or whatever it is that needs doing? Preferably in Taoyuan…but I guess I can go to Taipei as well…why not…not like a have a job or anything…and with my baby’s birth a month away…it’s not like I can’t waste more money running around this island jumping through more bureaucratic hoops.

Isn’t that done at the Taiwan Trade office in Canada?

Well you’d think they would. But they didn’t for my non-marriage search…and then I got it translated here easily enough. But since then the translation office closed down. So I maybe I could have gotten them to do it…but I barely got it and my passport back in time as it was for my flight back.

Anyway…back to the topic at hand…where to get it done?

I got mine done in Taipei City if thats any help. I had it translated in a day and it think it cost around $700nt.

The company I used were Express Translation Service their phone number is 02 23317110, 02 23311474, or email ets.k888@msa.net

[quote=“deceasedtrainspotter”]I got mine done in Taipei City if thats any help. I had it translated in a day and it think it cost around $700nt.

The company I used were Express Translation Service their phone number is 02 23317110, 02 23311474, or email ets.k888@msa.net[/quote]

Thanks for that. I emailed them asking for location and fees. Thank you.

Email didn’t work…

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed. ets.k888@msa.net

[quote=“Mordeth”][quote=“deceasedtrainspotter”]I got mine done in Taipei City if thats any help. I had it translated in a day and it think it cost around $700nt.

The company I used were Express Translation Service their phone number is 02 23317110, 02 23311474, or email ets.k888@msa.net[/quote]

Thanks for that. I emailed them asking for location and fees. Thank you.[/quote]There’s a combined translation/notary service mentioned in this post:
viewtopic.php?p=787846#p787846

And a couple more notaries here:
viewtopic.php?p=185508#p185508
viewtopic.php?p=116321#p116321

Oh, and you might want to check out the post that Hartzell just made about a translation/notarization service:
viewtopic.php?p=904263#p904263