TRAVEL BLOG posts about Taiwan

Here you can share blog posts that are about traveling (and perhaps living) in Taiwan. But let’s keep blog posts about politics and controversial topics out of here.

1 Like
1 Like

Not mine, but fits right into this thread.

https://polishgirlintaiwan.blogspot.com

1 Like

That prayer flag is in Tibetan, not Sanskrit (and he’s photographed it from the back side, so the writing is reversed.)

Good to know.

Old Ciaotou Sugar Refinery is really cool for kids
:+1:

Had trouble getting mine out of there!

1 Like

This one is good for kids too, also in the south.

1 Like

Wow, it’d hard work writing a bilingual blog. Please keep up the good work. Where is @CTaitung?

I’m not sure. I THINK I know him personally, and if it’s the same guy I haven’t seen or heard from him in quite a while.

I thought we had an understanding that there is a thread for blog post links? Will move it there.

like the song, I’m here, there and everywhere
:beers:

well, I’ve never met Forumosans in person, as I hear they’re an endangered species outside of their home environment, the Internet.
But, your blog(s) is(are) cool. Keep 'em going. If your family won’t remember you after you die, the World Wide Web will.

Damn this thread got DARK all the sudden. I like to think they’ll remember me just fine. :slight_smile:

If I had to take a wild guess, I’d say you’ve been at Tiehua recently. More than that I will not say, and I could be wrong anyway.

:beers:

I saw so many foreigners up on Elephant mountain the other day taking photos of Taipei 101. Many were unmistakably tourists. I don’t recall seeing the local tourist authorities promote Xiangshan as a scenic spot. It’s got to be the travel blogs that got those foreigners up the mountain.

I can’t wait to visit Taiwan again on December as I celebrate Christmas overseas with my Mom and cousin.

Nah, it’s in every pamphlet by the Taipei government introducing tourists to the city.