Travel overseas? try something new!

Need a break? I’m Julia Wang, working at Cola Tours(as known as Comfort Travel Service Co.,Ltd), 10 Branches in Taiwan, 600 employees. No matter where you live in Taiwan, we do island wide delivery with no charge. Our website: www.colatour.com.tw We have Airticket, Airlines Holiday Package, Travel Visa, World Hotel Reservation & Insurance available. I am your English Consultant, any enquiry please call me on 06 2267988, 0926460040 or contact me by email julia.wang@colatour.com.tw Our flight reservation system is direct connected with airlines. If you would like to conact me by phone, please just give me your contact number, I can call you back. Save a bit money. Wishing you have a wonderful day. Cheers!!

Dear Julia,

Thank you for sharing your info with us.

You are of course aware that www.colatour.com.tw is in Chinese only, aren’t you?

No use if you are my ‘English Consultant’ but the info you supply is not in English.

I honestly need a travel agent like you, but … you could just as well have directed me to a Russian website… no use for me. Pity.

I’m sure it’s quite useful for the bilingual guys here.

My apologies if there is an English link somewhere and I overlooked it.

Stanley (I travel therefore I am). :slight_smile:

I’m sorry, but I have a little trouble trusting an English consultant in the travel industry who can’t spell “reservation”.

Typo we all makey the same mistook. K.O?

May I suggest babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr to translate the page.

I think it’s great we have a direct line with a travel agent.
Julia, maybe you can post some packages you have etc…
An English speaking travel agent is a good person to have on boardbut of course we all hope your services are as good as you claim them to be.
So, show us what you’ve got!!! :slight_smile:

Typo we all makey the same mistook. K.O?[/quote]
Yeah, but if you’re advertising your services surely it’d be advisable to proofread what you’ve written.

Guys… cool down… How can you ask them to translate their website in English given the number of information it has and the number of changes they have to make almost every week? In that case, they need a whole army of Chinese-English translators…
The lady just wanted to increase the number of her clients and this is understandable.
Just for the record, even with the whole information in Chinese you have, most of the time you still need to call the travel agent to confirm such or such information. For example with EZ Trael, you cannot book anything on-line because they have a bug when you choose your travel date… so even if the website was in English, you wouldn’t be able to book anything by yourself…

Dear Stanley,

Thank you so much for you suggestion. I am working on it. As soon as it done I will inform you. Meanwhile, if you have any enquiry you may feel free to contact me. Cheers!!
Thank you again. Have a good day!!
Julia

[quote=“stan”]Dear Julia,

You are of course aware that www.colatour.com.tw is in Chinese only, aren’t you?

No use if you are my ‘English Consultant’ but the info you supply is not in English.

I honestly need a travel agent like you, but … you could just as well have directed me to a Russian website… no use for me. Pity.

Stanley (I travel therefore I am). :slight_smile:[/quote]

Dear Tetsuo,
Thank you for telling me. I will make sure typing slowly next time. R-E-S-E-R-V-A-T-I-O-N. Correct? Cheers!! Have a good day.
Julia W

Dear Stan,
Yes, Stan. I am aware of that. That’s pity for sure, I have asked my company to set up a English website, but seems like we need time. No worry…I am working on it. Will inform you as soon as it done. Thank you for your suggestion. Cheers!!

Julia

Stanley (I travel therefore I am). :slight_smile:[/quote]

Dear SK,

Thank you sooooo much. You know, I nearly cry after I read this message. Very understing. As you know there are more and more people coming to work in Taiwan from overseas. As you know, we all learn Englsih since Junior High but for most of the people they don’t really speak English. I wish I can do something for it. However business is important in some ways but client always have the choice to choose who is their preference travel agent. I am willing to take the challange and hope to do my best. Thank you again. Wishing you have a good day too. Cheers!!
Julia

[quote=“SK”]Guys… cool down… How can you ask them to translate their website in English given the number of information it has and the number of changes they have to make almost every week? In that case, they need a whole army of Chinese-English translators…
The lady just wanted to increase the number of her clients and this is understandable.
Just for the record, even with the whole information in Chinese you have, most of the time you still need to call the travel agent to confirm such or such information. For example with EZ Trael, you cannot book anything on-line because they have a bug when you choose your travel date… so even if the website was in English, you wouldn’t be able to book anything by yourself…[/quote]

Daer Bassman,

Thank you…this is a good suggestion. Cheers!!

Dear Igorveni,
Thank you. Sure…I will do. However, I will post some Airline Holiday Package that what we have got. But for airticket price, needed to check case by case. Price are vary depends on what date you plan to travel and how long you are going to stay. Sometime even have restriction apply to the airfare. Thank you again. Cheers!!

Julia

[quote=“igorveni”]I think it’s great we have a direct line with a travel agent.
Julia, maybe you can post some packages you have etc…
An English speaking travel agent is a good person to have on boardbut of course we all hope your services are as good as you claim them to be.
So, show us what you’ve got!!! :slight_smile:[/quote]

Hi Julia, welcome to Forumosa.

[quote=“juliawang”]Daer Bassman,

[quote=“Bassman”]May I suggest babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr to translate the page.[/quote][/quote]I think that what Bassman meant was that website users could use that service to help them read the page. But if you are going to put up an English version on your website, it would be much better to use a professional translation service. The output of computer translators really isn’t good enough.

Best wishes,

Joe

Dear Julia,

Thank you for so kindly responding to all our suggestions and comments.

Please don’t be disheartened by my / some negative comments. You’re doing the right thing advertising your services here on Forumosa.

Keep me / us posted and I’m sure you will receive (some) support from the foreign community on this board.

Stanley (I travel therefor I am broke). :s

Dear Joe,

Thank you Joe. I am working on. I will take you suggestion. Cheers!! Wihsing you have a goo day!!

Julia

[quote=“joesax”]Hi Julia, welcome to Forumosa.

[quote=“juliawang”]Daer Bassman,

[quote=“Bassman”]May I suggest babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr to translate the page.[/quote][/quote]I think that what Bassman meant was that website users could use that service to help them read the page. But if you are going to put up an English version on your website, it would be much better to use a professional translation service. The output of computer translators really isn’t good enough.

Best wishes,

Joe[/quote]

Dear Bassman,

Thank you…
Cheers!! Wishing you have a goo day!!

Julia

Typo we all makey the same mistook. K.O?[/quote]

Dear Stan,

Thank you indeed… Any suggestion and comment is good for me, that means you read, you think and response. That’s good thing. I will do my best… Thank youuuu…Stan. Cheers!! Have a good day there!!
Julia

Thank you for so kindly responding to all our suggestions and comments.

Please don’t be disheartened by my / some negative comments. You’re doing the right thing advertising your services here on Forumosa.

Keep me / us posted and I’m sure you will receive (some) support from the foreign community on this board.

Stanley (I travel therefor I am broke). :s[/quote]

Aw geeze - l liked the island WILD service