Travel socks

like as in the ones that can aid in preventing DVT

I have found compression leggings here (not medically certified), but cannot find travel socks

thanks

Sorry TNT I have no idea. But I was so intrigued that such things exist that I googled around a bit and found a video on how to put them on: http://www.venosan.com/index_en.php?TPL=125000&x125000_ID=59

It wasn’t expecting such a sense of occassion to the whole process.

Anway, good luck!

Get yourselves a pair or two of these babies. They’re the only kind of sock I’ll wear any more - I’ve got a drawer full of them.

Found a pair in a shoe shop.

Put them on, after flying for 20 hrs my legs felt great, which is a change from the usually heavy dead feeling that lasts for a couple of days

[quote=“TNT”]Found a pair in a shoe shop.

Put them on, after flying for 20 hrs my legs felt great, which is a change from the usually heavy dead feeling that lasts for a couple of days[/quote]

You found a pair of Tilley Travel Socks in a shoe shop? Or different socks?

Mind telling us which shoe shop? This is the “Where can I find…” subforum, right?

[quote=“MPenguin”][quote=“TNT”]Found a pair in a shoe shop.

Put them on, after flying for 20 hrs my legs felt great, which is a change from the usually heavy dead feeling that lasts for a couple of days[/quote]

You found a pair of Tilley Travel Socks in a shoe shop? Or different socks?

Mind telling us which shoe shop? This is the “Where can I find…” subforum, right?[/quote]

Sock shop not shoe shop sorry

In the nightmarket near Sungshan train station

get yourself a pair of Skins leggings, they are bloody awesome but cost like $140AUS or 2XU which cost the same.