Treadmill Wanted

Does anyone know a good place where I can buy a new or used treadmill at a reasonable price?

Define “reasonable price”.
I have one for sale, but I live in Chiayi. It is about 4-5 months old. Completely motorized, inclines at the touch of a button, digital display, user presets or manual, heart rate monitor, it even folds for easy storage, etc. It’s a beauty. I don’t know if it is in your price range. I paid $45000 (I have receipts) and I would like to sell it for at least $20000. It’s a great deal for this treadmill. You can see it and try it first if you like. PM me if you are interested. Cheers. :slight_smile:

A factory I cooperate with in Yang Mei makes treadmills. There are seconds there you could probably pick up for 15-20,000nt that would sell in the states for around USD1,200

Talk to May. 03 4783306 ext 25

Address is 764 Chung Shan South Rd Yang Mei. Just off 1 freeway about 30 minutes south of the airport

You can talk to me if you need a 40’ container of them, otherwise May is best.

Takashima are all over the place, with a green sign, and they might have something. Also, on Zhongshan North Rd. in Tienmu near Jake’s and on the same side of the road there is a store. Sometimes these places have sales.