Tri-Nations Rugby Bar Taichung

Who is gonna win the tri-nations this year?

What is the best bar in Taichung for watching Rugby?

What is the best sports bar in Taichung…?

Tri-Nations is coming again…It’s kinda sad, but also true, but it should be a complete walk over for the All Blacks this year. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a kiwi and I want them to win, it’s just that some real competition would be nice…

The Aussies may go close but they lack the class to win it, now they are suffering in the duldrums of the post-Eales period…

And South Africa… I think if they played Tonga it would be a walk-over for the men in red.

So… what do you think? :smiling_imp:

All Blacks…aLl bLacks…alL blAcks

Southern Hemisphere rugby is in disarray the only team worth talking about is England . We are going to come down there and whoop your arses in the world cup.

The HK 7’s were just a warm up :laughing:

Yeah, yeah yeah…we know…England is the best team in the world… How do we know that? … Because they always tell us they are…

True, England will present a significant obstacle to the men in Black taking the world cup…but quality will prevail on the day…

I reallt think England have peaked too early. The rugby they played in the Six Nations was some of the best anyone has seen for a while. But England’s downfall will be over confidence. That curse befell the All Blacks last time (heck…we even painted a 747 in All Black motif to fly us there)… We have learned our lesson…Will England ever learn the pitfalls of over confidence…doubt it…

Note: You never actually beat the English…they just lose it on their own…

My prediction is that both NZ & Aus will win their home matches - and so it’ll come down to who performs best in SA. On current form, you’ve got to go with NZ though …

I don’t really understand the complaints about English arrogance/over-confidence. Coming from a celt it’s probably fair, but since England rugby has had a massive (usually justified) inferiority complex about the southern hemisphere, it’s a bit strange. In recent years, the boldest we’ve got are claims that “We can now compete with the big 3 (but would you mind terribly if we play at Twickenham to prove it?)”. Most English supporters are confident that we can compete in NZ/Aus now, but I don’t think I know anyone who would be predicting an easy victory, or be surprised if we lost.