Trip to Kending (May 23~25) WRS Shinchu

Well guys this trip is organized by WRS Hsinchu and normally its a big group, so its fun to ride with them, some ppl could think that bcz its a big group the average speed is not so good, but you can as llary, the speed is not bad at all… I dont know that price yet but normally it includes food and hotels and its not expensive… unfortunately its only for big bikes or cars since we will take expressways…
the trip will start in Hsinchu on friday afternoon or night, im not sure about the time yet, but later i could give you more details.
if someone is interested then let me know through this forum or if anyone has other plans or ideas for trips let us know !! its always nice to ride with more ppl !!!
PD: Llary, if u go this time i will give you the WRS T-shirt that they gave us last time !!!

What does WRS mean?

It’s the Hsinchu Kawasaki dealer

Well this is my 2nd topic about this trip and i hope its no deleted… since my intension is to bring riders together…
there is a big bikes shop in Hsinchu and they are planing a trip to kending, only for red plated bikes since the idea is to use the expressways…
the costs, i am not sure now, later they will give me the info… the money normally includes basic meals and hotels… if someone wants to join post a msg here.
hey Llary i have your T-shirt, maybe in this trip i can give it to u !!
hey if someone has an idea for a trip post it here and i can change the name of the topic for the new trip.

Please I ask to the all mighty forces to protect this topic from being deleted…

yes WRS is the Kawasaki dealer in Hsinchu… normally the make some trips in big or small groups, its nice to ride with some other big bikes from time to time…

This is why i dont like you guys to have moved my topic from Motorcycles and cars to events, this is not an event, i dont know anyone in this forum with a big bike, and i dont think anyone here is interested in trips with ppl they dont know… on big bikes that they dont have… if i want to search for a motorcycle activity i would check on the forum for motorcycles…