True or False?

1. The Bible has been translated into Klingon

2. There are approximately 100,000 miles of blood vessels in the body of an adult human

3. The 7-Eleven convenience stores were first called Tote’m

4. Blueberries fight cancer

5. The first Wimbledon tennis championship was organized in 1877 in order to raise money for a new lawn roller

6. A snail can crawl over a razor without cutting itself

7. Red ants recruit slaves from other species of ants to do their physical labor

I thought it was “U tote 'em”.

U thought wrong… :wink:

[quote=“Tigerman”]1. The Bible has been translated into Klingon

1. There are approximately 100,000 miles of blood vessels in the body of an adult human

2. The 7-Eleven convenience stores were first called Tote’m

3. Blueberries fight cancer

4. The first Wimbledon tennis championship was organized in 1877 in order to raise money for a new lawn roller

5. A snail can crawl over a razor without cutting itself

6. Red ants recruit slaves from other species of ants to do their physical labor[/quote]

7. false

8. true

9. false

10. false

11. false

12. true

13. true - actually one of the arguments I use to demonstrate intelligence through the species - and inhumanity. :s

1. There are approximately 100,000 miles of blood vessels in the body of an adult human

4. The first Wimbledon tennis championship was organized in 1877 in order to raise money for a new lawn roller

6. Red ants recruit slaves from other species of ants to do their physical labor[/quote]

[quote=“Stray Dog”]

1. false [color=red]incorrect[/color] … this is true
  2. true
  3. false [color=red]incorrect[/color] … this is true
  4. false [color=red]incorrect[/color] … this is true
  5. false [color=red]incorrect[/color] … this is true
  6. true
  7. true - actually one of the arguments I use to demonstrate intelligence through the species - and inhumanity. :s[/quote]

I have a feeling that ImaniOU would have done better than you… :wink:

True!

The only one I didn’t know was about the 7/11. What good does it do me? None. True.

Yeah did you know if you look out at the ocean that the place where the sky touches the water is always straight ahead of you.

and you burn more callories when you sleep than when you watch TV… it turns your brain off.

Leaders of society are usually extremly religious

and Canadians are more hairy than Taiwanese