That’s a lot of drug money against him
https://x.com/MidwesternDoc/status/1884824761940721677?t=lgmiGiEG08FtSBpCz2w3vQ&s=19
That’s a lot of drug money against him
https://x.com/MidwesternDoc/status/1884824761940721677?t=lgmiGiEG08FtSBpCz2w3vQ&s=19
Not sure if Trump was being heavy-handed in removing this IG, frankly.
This particular IG has had bird flu blow up on her watch, after all. You can argue it’s not her fault, but I love the idea of the buck stopping at USDA on an agricultural disaster that is still unfolding after more than a year now. Get in front of it or Trump will find someone who can.
If anything it goes to show how politically deaf this IG was. Read the room, lady. Seeking out a confrontation with Trump just strengthens his case against a rogue deep state.
This turned out to be fake news yet again. She was not removed she was there with two friends who helped her move out. No security staff were involved.
It may shock some people to learn that, even in the U.S., workers have rights. One cannot just be fired on the spot without just cause. In these particular cases, federal law clearly states that 30 days notice must be given, and it must be for a clearly stated reason related to job performance. “I don’t like the cut of your jib. You’re fired,” isn’t enough. She has a rock solid case of wrongful termination if she ever decides to sue. As do millions of fellow government workers. I bet Trump didn’t see that coming. Boomerang’s a bitch. ![]()
No, they were not all blatant lies. RFK Jr did tell some lies though.
Some can’t be, many can be.
Yeah, well the story is today that she had two friends escort her out-- not security. This is really why I don’t get bent out of shape by any of this 24/7/eternity breakingnews style clickbait.
30,000 beds at GITMO?
OK-- IDN’tK that. Put the worst violent offenders there?
OK. And? It’s snot illegal to lock up foreign bad guys. Illegal or legally in the country. What’s the issue then?
Trump to send 30,000 ‘criminal illegal aliens’ to Guantanamo Bay | Fox News
Just like Trump got in front of COVID and made sure it didn’t shut the world down for years?
One of the top three sad events of this decade, for sure. When I realized that Americans were scared shitless of covid, and were going to demand a shutdown until it could be fixed, I got the same sick feeling in my gut that I got when I realized the US was actually going to invade Iraq in 2003.
I’d had COVID in December of 2019 - as a healthy 60+yo I just slept it off and after ten days or so thought of it as just a really bad cold - and I knew it was nothing close to an extinction event. In no way did we deserve the shutdown we got, and like Iraq it was reasonable to predict the horrific damage we were in for as a result.
At any rate, avian flu is not that and so Trump’s lack of leadership in events that require a particular kind of hand holding, like a Covid panic, are irrelevant.
You mean you think you might have had it and retroactively self diagnosed yourself with COVID, given that the first cases were just being identified in Wuhan at that time, nevermind there were no tests at that time, right? and you don’t really know if you had it, really right, especially if you weren’t in Wuhan, as the first cases identified outside of China wasn’t until jan?? ![]()
Which it might have been…
Wrong. I was tested for antibodies in Texas, in March 2020. Disembarked in Austin just as Abbott announced a statewide lockdown.
Sanders? Drug money?
This! What’s that saying? Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
You don’t say! I watched some of the interaction with Sanders in passing because my social media is flooded with this stuff. Below the video the maturity level of zero sum commenters on both sides constantly looking for gotcha moments (on that media, not here ~ I’m not looking to pick a fight!) feels so depresssing. Here we are in the middle of the 6th great extinction simultaneously with advances in so-called AI, and those cheerleaders for altruism and individualism are getting tribal with each other like brainwashed toddlers or rival groups of animals that have no responsibilities or long term global consequences resting on our actions. “A plague o’ both your houses!”
Yeah, I know. Why am I poking my nose in here? This is the politricks forum. I’ll get my coat.
"A new consciousness is developing which sees the earth as a single organism and recognizes that an organism at war with itself is doomed. We are one planet. " Carl Sagan, 1980
I hope RFK is blagging the corrupt gophers asking him questions to get the post. He has contradicted himself a number of times.
https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1885372213148155969?t=sTrQEKJFzCKrPBw_0hF00Q&s=19
Cool. No stupid pronouns in emails and business cards.
Anyone notice his hair and eye brows seem like really white these days?
Yeah. I also saw a clip where his hair looked noticeably thinner.
Good news is, he isn’t obsessed with light and good angles etc., not as vain as his enemies think. Bad news is, he is finally looking a little older.
Bonus news: still powered by Big Macs, still has more energy than all the Democrats put together, and it still brings out the set jaw in most of em. ![]()
So… we’re in favor of govt censorship now. Cool, cool.
Yeah over pronouns.
Next…
Bye bye you color revolution sheet bureau
https://x.com/halbritz/status/1885514813142405435?t=RATgjp58m8POxNYmtMnjBw&s=19
I’m running out of popcorn on a daily basis. Bahahaha
The NYT must be delighted to see the Post get their seat at the Pentagon. ![]()
Orville Redenbacher probably working hand over fist. ![]()