Trump has Covid-19

Soros funded antifa chemical warfare pelosi+cryin chuck trap

P.S: waiting for the ghana says goodbye music/meme to Trump making fun of Biden at the debate for always wearing a mask.

2 Likes

Can Trump win the election of he’s on a respiratory?
What about intensive care unit.
I bet Mikey Pence is getting his inauguration speech ready

probably Biden too after the debate where they are both shouting at each other ?

He’ll probably not wear the mask anyways.

The paradox is that the mask doesn’t protect you as much as it protects other people from you. He’ll probably give it to other people.

6 Likes

4chan is probably flush with conspiracies of Trump pulling a “Princess Bride” on Biden right now. 4D chess, etc.

2 Likes
9 Likes

Needs better sound for when Trump is talking. At least subtitles.

The mask? He should sell it on ebay and donate the money to charity.

No no no, the virus :rofl:

sorry. wasn’t clear.

I thought a few teams already found drug combinations that work very well.

Regeneron is one of them. They are right down the road from my house btw. My neighbors work there. They got stock options. They always smile now.

1 Like

Trump doesn’t have COVID. He says that he does. Then, he’ll resign the presidency due to “health concerns”. Pence will run in his place and lose the election. Then, Trump can always say that he didn’t lose the election and that he is still the champion of all that he surveys.

How’s that for a conspiracy theory?
inconceivable

14 Likes

He’s never ‘lost’ an election :rofl:

2 Likes

You don’t know DJT then. He probably got it on purpose from Hope. Just to show his superior genetics off. Then CNN can say his white blood cells are racist.

5 Likes

But those would be superior pure African white blood cells and the racist narrative would be useless.

Wasn’t there a rumour that Hope and Trump were having an affair? Maybe that’s how he got it.

1 Like

Is this what Obama meant when he said all we need is Hope? :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Or maybe the conspiracy is that if he is incapacitated, then he thinks he’ll finally get his wish to delay the election!

He probably wants to stay home from school.

This one’s not a joke. The author is being serious. He predicted it.

5 Likes