Trump stealing the 2020 Election

Maybe he does, who knows, I’ll wait for clarification, and of course believe him whatever the answer.

I was never insulted.

1 Like

Can someone enlighten me please?

About rule 3.02?

So we are not aloud to call a cake cake anymore?

Well, I linked the rule above. It’s self-explanatory.

https://tw.forumosa.com/t/trump-stealing-the-2020-election/199247/458

Oh I see!

1 Like

Temposplained

1 Like

I’ll assume that was for the purpose of expressing great respect.

1 Like

Looks like she’s going to need a good lawyer

Dominion sues pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, seeking more than $1.3 billion
Chief executive John Poulos, whose voting machine company has been the focus of conspiracy theories, said he is not interested in settling the case and wants to go to trial.

2 Likes

Good. Release the Kraken my arse.

I think Powell could relish it going to court. She would have known this would happen. Hope there are no dodgy judges involved though.

I’m still trying to wrap my mind around what would motivate someone to lie so fantastically. Smart people, lots of them. And then many more smart people believe the lies. These are obvious lies to most. My German friend swears that the answer is obvious and simple: Trump and his personality cult. Hmmmm.

From the article:

She has claimed that Dominion’s voting system was created in Venezuela to rig elections for former Venezuelan leader Hugo Chávez and has said that secret algorithms in Dominion machines were used to manipulate votes in favor of Biden in 2020. She has accused the company of bribing Georgia officials to win a no-bid contract with the state. She has promised to tweet a video of Dominion’s founder — Poulos — saying he could “change a million votes, no problem at all.”

No such video ever materialized.

1 Like

They’re not that smart, genuinely intelligent people don’t need to lie and grift their way to success. It’s just that intelligence is relative, and in this case, the gap is akin to an adult convincing a 7 year old that ghosts are real.

1 Like
3 Likes

Perhaps inevitable, he will still have a significant following, but I also think his future influence is overestimated. He will not be president and get any of that free coverage anymore, and on social media he won’t be mainstream.

He’ll be a roided up Alex Jones at best, considered fringe and extreme just by definition of the groups that will have chosen to treat him a pariah.

That’s in addition to a percentage of his supporters who I think won’t actually care about him at all anymore, either because he’s actually powerless, or because they’re fatigued, and sick of him.

3 Likes

This was a coup planed by the master, but it failed luckily.
Dems have to heed Trumps advice and impeach this MF.

We are going to fight much harder.
You will never take back the country with weakness.
You have to show strength and you have to be strong.

1 Like

Wonder how that loser DJT keep on losing. We’re getting tired !

This could well be the end of the Republican party.

Well, I don’t know if it’s the end of Trumpism per se, as even abhorrent movements honoring the Confederacy are still alive today… but it is now clear he’s NEVER going to be President again. A month ago I did think there was an outside chance he could win a second non-consecutive term. But now? Nah. I do think his brand survives, but severely damaged along with the reps of Cruz, Hawley and some of his other enablers in the Senate and House.