Trump vs. the Deep State

thomas_jefferson_banking_quote_meme

benjaminfranklinquote

Andrew%20Jackson
“If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.” -Andrew Jackson

“If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.” -Andrew Jackson

“The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity.” -Abraham Lincoln

“Issue of currency should be lodged with the government and be protected from domination by Wall Street. We are opposed to…provisions [which] would place our currency and credit system in private hands.” – Theodore Roosevelt

Despite these warnings, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote: “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” -Woodrow Wilson

Years later, reflecting on the major banks’ control in Washington, President Franklin Roosevelt paid this indirect praise to his distant predecessor President Andrew Jackson, who had “killed” the 2nd Bank of the US (an earlier type of the Federal Reserve System). After Jackson’s administration the bankers’ influence was gradually restored and increased, culminating in the passage of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. Roosevelt knew this history.

The real truth of the matter is,as you and I know, that a financial
element in the large centers has owned the government ever since
the days of Andrew Jackson… -Franklin D. Roosevelt
(in a letter to Colonel House, dated November 21, 1933)

Once cryptocurrency finds its mojo paper money will become obsolete and guvs will lose their grip on wealth. The odd thing is guvs, other than China, are so blinded by FOMO currently that they don’t see the end is coming.

1 Like

Banks in general too, hopefully. It was a great racket while it lasted though.

1 Like

Whats GUV and FOMO…nevermind…governments and fear of missing out im guessing

What kind of timeline are we looking at? Before or after the Rapture? :thinking:

Uh… no. We need REAL money. You know, with actual money in it.

Liberty dollars!

The Memo:

There’s a Democrat response, to be released later after it’s gone through the process. There are desperate attempts at damage control by the pooh-pooh flingers. And there’s a climate of fear in the FBI.

Also, Don Surber theorizes - somewhat plausibly - about just what game Comey was playing in 2016, and what game Trump is playing now:

http://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/02/i-am-proud-of-fbi.html

Lit a fire under his arse, they did.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-from-fbi-director-christopher-wray-on-records-requests

An opinionated roundup of the state of play…

Well, I certainly agree with the first part of this. The second part may not have been actionable for them.

Maybe the first part wasn’t actionable, either. Perhaps we should call them the Derp State.

The Horowitz report…

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-14/comey-broke-from-fbi-procedures-in-clinton-probe-watchdog-finds

Trying to be nice and presume the best about Comey, but the hard facts keep getting in the way.

Whereas J. Edgar Rowland would have been totally subordinate. Yeah, I’ll buy that for NT $0.05. :unicorn:

How much will you pay for my self-aggrandizing book about my lofty ideals?

Working title: A Higher Loyalty Than Thou.

Subtitle: Don’t You Dare Criticize Me, You Unwashed Heathen.

Oh, and look who’s calling him out for his double standards:

(What difference, at this point, does it make? Sorry, couldn’t resist.)

A total lack of self awareness is a symptom of moral narcissism. A coupla years ago here we had some speculation on his motivations. Just whose side was he on? Well, a narcissist is on nobody’s side, not even his own. Comey stabs everyone in the back equally. This self-canonized saint has no loyalty to any actual person, only to an imaginary version of himself.

At least Bubbette is on her own side, for what that’s worth. She doesn’t seem to drink deeply of her own moral Kool-Aid. (She looks like she drinks too much of something, but that’s another matter.) Her narcissism is of a different variety: she refuses to face the fact that she hasn’t got what it takes to be one of the greats.

:yin_yang:

Thanks for reminding me that the Daily Rowlandism™ is still a thing. :slight_smile:

Rowland feels validated by the report calling Comey insubordinate for keeping Loretta Lynch and Sally Yates out of the loop? What kind of a weird Twilight Zone have I walked into?

It’s a bizarre alternate timeline where Donald Trump is president of the United States.

1 Like

gasp! Take that back!

A phrase I see bandied about regarding the IG report: modified limited hangout.

They were covering for Bubbette. They couldn’t make her president, so they settled for keeping her out of jail.

Now they’re fighting to keep themselves out of jail.

Oh, and…