Truth be told

If I listen when you speak, and not talk about myself
If I tell you that you are beautiful, but that it doesn’t matter since beauty comes from within us, if I lie about things like that
If I tell you that I’m successful, but never talk about my job
If I give you my tears, but stay strong when you are weak
If I play “Sweet Home Alabama” on the guitar for you, when we are sitting by the fire
If I’m sure about myself but never smug
If I’m a real man in the bedroom but never argue with you outside
Truth be told
Will you sleep with me then?
If I’m not jealous, and never hold you too hard
If I’m not Matcho, but always defend you
If I lie about my childhood and tell you it was hard, if I wake up those mothering feelings within you
Truth be told
Will you?
If I always agree with you even thou I think you are wrong
If I pretend to care when you buy shoes
If I laugh at the right places even thou you are not funny
If I’m dangerous perhaps you get off on that
Truth be told
Ohhh,ohhhhhh,ohhhh
Truth be told

A Swedish song by Eric Amarillo called “Om sanningen ska fram” (truth be told)
My favorite this week :sunglasses:

Sometimes I honestly can’t tell if it sucks more to be a woman, and have guys lying to you to get in your pants, or if it sucks more to be a guy and always held hostage by women who don’t want to give it up. I think maybe it technically sucks more to be a guy… but sometimes I’m not sure.
Anyways, nice song :wink: thanks

There’s a third option (from a guy point of view): we find gf’s who like sex as much as (or more than…) we do. This happens to most women around, uh, age 29 or so.

:wink:

There’s a third option (from a guy point of view): we find gf’s who like sex as much as (or more than…) we do. This happens to most women around, uh, age 29 or so.

:wink:[/quote]
Ah, the elusive relationship :discodance: Where out of control sex drives go to drag race :smiley:

Meh. Drag racing is for teenagers. Once you get ancient like me, it’s more like a marathon. Except without the spectators handing you drinks. Usually.