Try me if you need travel needs in Taiwan

Hello

I was glancing at Forumosa this morning and I noticed many people are interested in traveling abroad. As a travel agent in Taipei, I’m sure I can help you out with your travel needs.
I’m Teresa and I’ve been a travel agent for 8 years in Taipei and speak both English & Chinese. I always offer the best deals to my clients with pleasant service.
I understand that some foreigners need to go visa run every month or leave Taiwan every 4 month for military service thing etc. Just come to me for your travel needs, from cheap NTD6xxx(tax included) Hong Kong tickets to tickets around the world.

If you plan to be home for Xmas and you should make an arrangment now cos there are some “Early Bird” price out already. Also, we have 9 days vacation for Chinese New Year
this coming year and it starts from 24Jan until 01Feb, FYI.

I dont check Forumosa often and please email me at kuoocc[AT]yahoo.com.tw or
call me 0939-453-529.

This should be in the classified section, but the following is useful information.

[quote]If you plan to be home for Xmas and you should make an arrangment now cos there are some “Early Bird” price out already. Also, we have 9 days vacation for Chinese New Year
this coming year and it starts from 24Jan until 01Feb, FYI.[/quote]

I’m locking the thread.