Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson making way more sense here than this hack or any of his ilk.

Tucker Carlson making very little sense here

1 Like

People who hate democracy:
Vladimir Putin invades Ukraine.
Xi Jinping wants to invade Taiwan.
Tucker wants to invade Canada.

I think he is serious. Better call the CMP. Tucker is as dangerous as Xi right now.

1 Like

Didnā€™t his lawyers argue heā€™s not to be taken seriously? I thought this was entertaining!

Thatā€™s Royal CMP, BTW :melting_face:

1 Like

Huh, isnā€™t democracy about having your own opinion and not being afraid to express it? Maybe thatā€™s freedom. I conflate the two at times.

After Harry and Andrew, they donā€™t want to be associated with the royals

Sorry. People of Royal blood

Oh. Youā€™d think people who can put up with these pants could put up with anything!

1 Like

They didnā€™t even let him do a farewell episode. He must have really pissed off the Murdochs and itā€™s no doubt connected to the Dominion suit. Maybe it was even one of their terms for a settlement.

2 Likes

Lots of questions!

Why would they kill the goose that lays the golden egg? Ratings will tank without him.

It is odd.

Andā€¦things are happening fastā€¦ :open_mouth:

1 Like

Good. Purge both extremes. Different sides of the same toxic coin.

4 Likes

Tucker will find a new home quickly Iā€™m sure. Don on the other hand seems toxic at this point. Maybe he can go back to regional news?

1 Like

Media is preparing for war escalation.

Not so sure. Maybe they gave him a nice severance in exchange for a non-compete clause.

I donā€™t think FOX wants him immediately popping up on some competitorā€™s site, especially upstarts trying to bite into their ratings such as NewsMax.

Substack!

Iā€™m not a big fan of Tucker, but it would interesting to see him go independent and do YouTube or something like that.

1 Like