Tunnel your way back to Al-Queda

Escapees

[quote]
In an exploit reminiscent of World War II prison camp movies, they got away through a 70-metre tunnel from their jail at intelligence headquarters in the capital, Sana’a, to a mosque nearby. It is unclear whether the tunnel was dug from inside the prison or the mosque.

The escape, last Friday, was reported by 26sep.net, a website belonging to the Yemeni armed forces newspaper. [color=darkred]The most important of the escapees is Jamal al-Badawi, regarded as a ringleader in the attack on USS Cole. Seventeen U.S. sailors died as two suicide bombers sailed alongside the warship as it refuelled in Aden harbour in 2000. Badawi was sentenced to death, but on appeal his sentence was reduced to 15 years in jail.[/color] [/quote]

Can someone explain how a man, who posed greater threat to American security can get his death sentence commuted, but current ones,including mental and physcially disabled prisoners are heading to the chair? :astonished: :s

[quote=“Namahottie”]
Can someone explain how a man, who posed greater threat to American security can get his death sentence commuted, but current ones,including mental and physcially disabled prisoners are heading to the chair? :astonished: :s[/quote]

He escaped from a prison in Sana’a…that’s in Yemen…not Alabama.

yementimes.com/index.shtml?

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”][quote=“Namahottie”]
Can someone explain how a man, who posed greater threat to American security can get his death sentence commuted, but current ones,including mental and physcially disabled prisoners are heading to the chair? :astonished: :s[/quote]

yementimes.com/index.shtml?[/quote]

Chabuduo. You just don’t get Taiwanese culture.

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”][quote=“Namahottie”]

yementimes.com/index.shtml?[/quote]

You mean not Texas But what’s really funny in the story, is them trying to figure out which way the tunnel was started? The Mosque or the prison. :ponder: I’ll take “Exits” for $100. Alex :loco:

What do you mean, Namahottie?

What do you mean, Namahottie?[/quote]

Hobbes,

It is like trying to figure out which side of the hamburger is the best to start eating on.

Hobbes,

It is like trying to figure out which side of the hamburger is the best to start eating on.[/quote]
The Larch…The Larch…

Hobbes,

It is like trying to figure out which side of the hamburger is the best to start eating on.[/quote]

You got it.

I wonder when they did roll call did they find this covering the hole

[quote=“Namahottie”]I wonder when they did roll call did they find this covering the hole

[/quote]

I don’t know if that outfit’s big enough to cover any holes.

[quote=“mofangongren”][quote=“Namahottie”]I wonder when they did roll call did they find this covering the hole

[/quote]

I don’t know if that outfit’s big enough to cover any holes.[/quote]

Someone didn’t see “Shawshank Redemption”

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“mofangongren”][quote=“Namahottie”]I wonder when they did roll call did they find this covering the hole

[/quote]

Someone didn’t see “Shawshank Redemption”[/quote]

Oh, I get it now… you’re referring to the pinup. I thought you were talking about the outfit she’s wearing – yet another Lil Kim outfit that’s so tiny that her left hand has to assist in covering something up. Not sure even Lil Kim can be confident of what holes her outfit can cover.

[quote=“mofangongren”][quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“mofangongren”][quote=“Namahottie”]I wonder when they did roll call did they find this covering the hole

[/quote]

Oh, I get it now… you’re referring to the pinup. I thought you were talking about the outfit she’s wearing – yet another Lil Kim outfit that’s so tiny that her left hand has to assist in covering something up. Not sure even Lil Kim can be confident of what holes her outfit can cover.[/quote]

Dear lord you can kill a joke faster than… :noway:

Gad dang that’s a good lookin woman though. Gorgeous figure, dark skin and blue eyes. Wow.

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“mofangongren”][quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“mofangongren”][quote=“Namahottie”]I wonder when they did roll call did they find this covering the hole

[/quote]

Oh, I get it now… you’re referring to the pinup. I thought you were talking about the outfit she’s wearing – yet another Lil Kim outfit that’s so tiny that her left hand has to assist in covering something up. Not sure even Lil Kim can be confident of what holes her outfit can cover.[/quote]

Dear lord you can kill a joke faster than… :noway:[/quote]

Gee whiz, I was just guessing at the wrong joke. Lil’ Kim’s outfits are always exposing stuff… amazing amounts of stuff for someone so “lil”.