TV GUIDE, what's on TV?

Does anyone know where is the easiest and most convenient place to find out whats on TV everyday?
Iss there somewhere on the internet? I am in reference to foreign tv of course (English) sports and tv series stuff!, MANY THANKS!!!

You could try the Taipei Times, or the China Post, or the Taiwan News. I think all of them have TV guides.

I always use the newspaper to find the times! Why are we all talking in bold?

You can find a guide for all english channels on the China Post webside. I haven’t found any english translation for any other channels yet.

chinapost.com.tw/entertainment/tv%20guide/

You don’t need a guide-
all the movies have Jean Claude van Damme (sp?)
you’ve seen all the movies
or it is home shopping or pool or an earnest monk or real estate or a traffic accident in digital closeup or…zzzzzzzzz

What do you mean we’re all talking in bold? Isn’t this normal?

[quote]You don’t need a guide-
all the movies have Jean Claude van Damme (sp?)
you’ve seen all the movies
or it is home shopping or pool or an earnest monk or real estate or a traffic accident in digital closeup or…zzzzzzzzz[/quote]

seriously though … three sports channels, three channels showing pool, only to be interrupted by a “late-breaking table tennis upset” …

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Hey guys,

The Chinapost site is inaccurate sometimes, but there is another website (mostly in Chinese) that has the movies listed in English. I created an English interface into the English part, here it is:

qweruiop.org/tv.php

It also has links to blockbuster new and upcoming releases in Taiwan