Tv show with foreign guests

There is an interesting TV show on Saturday called something or other. There’s a woman from Belize on the show, as one of the foreign guests, and her name is Lillian. She is a student. Sitting next to her is a man named Kim from Dominica. His father was atr one time Prime Minister of Dominica, and Kim is here studying Mandarin and intl politics. He hopes to follow in his father’s footsteps and perhaps become president of Dominica someday. There is also a student named Letefa, from Liberia. An American named Ma Ke is also on the show.

The Taiwanese hosts and variety show actors are the main talking heads of the show, but the foreign guests get in some good remarks now and then, and interact with the regulars. I think the show’s format is borrowed from something they do in Japan, too, with gaijin guests as well. Part of the internationalization of Asia…

PLAGERISM

Hey you are a part of those shows. You should say something nice about it… :laughing:

This thread is a PM sent by me to the poster. This is privaleged information, copied word for word and written by me. I’m dissapointed, but next time I’ll know better.
The show was good ,the guests are good people.
This thread was plagerised, not the show.
Oh well.

[quote=“Ma Ke”]This thread is a PM sent by me to the poster. This is privaleged information, copied word for word and written by me. I’m dissapointed, but next time I’ll know better.
Oh well.[/quote]

Do not get upset Ma Ke. Mostly this country generates copy-cat and copy-paste stories. As long YOU enjoy the show, stick to it ok!
And you know, there is no privacy in this country anyway…
All the best.

[quote=“Ma Ke”]This thread is a PM sent by me to the poster. This is privaleged information, copied word for word and written by me. I’m dissapointed, but next time I’ll know better.
Oh well.[/quote]

ups, sorry, misunderstood.