TVexe online tv 300 channels

Online tv with tvexe.com/ 300 channels free of charge they claim. :slight_smile:

Am trying it right now …

[quote=“belgian pie”]Online tv with tvexe.com/ 300 channels free of charge they claim. :slight_smile:

Am trying it right now …[/quote]

Okay I tried it. Can’t find 1 of the 300 channels worth watching yet. Cool idea though.

Did you download and install it? :laughing:

Yes, I’m watching the home shopping and getting bored. Going running now…

Watch the Australian preacherboy next … if you believe in god … :slight_smile:

I also tried it out. Looks to me like a nice and very complete collection of Live Stream video that is already available online. At least the couple of programs I checked had a live stream link also on their webpage. Also, you can store the more interesting links in the Real Player, and start the stream directly from there. Without having to look at tv.exe’s advertisments. Nevertheless, a very nice collection, and I will watch NTV and Phoenix in the future. Too bad the DW link does not work.

This website lists also plenty of TV station broadcasting over the web. No downloads necessary, just with some links you have to search a little on the home webpage of the station

broadcast-live.com/

I’ve found another web-tv directory, without downloads and pretty complete … wwitv.com/