TW Road Rage; Fantastic Cinematography

This is one of the best I’ve ever seen. You get to let your imagination create the prequel, and as the drama unfolds before your eyes, you don’t even know who is who nor why they’re reacting the way they are. My guess is that after everyone is identified and questioned, the guy in the blue pants/white shirt/black helmet will be blamed for everything because he threw the last punch.

http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=c5bef92c4746

H

Those guys are idiots. You need more then your fists and a scoot to damage a taxi.

Best video posted here EVER! Love how the guy rams the metal barrier on his way out too. This is epic.

That sucks. We’ll never know what what happened before and after. What did the taxi driver do to get chased like that, did the scooter guys get him in the end? No way he can escape the young scooter riders on this kind of road, unless there is a freeway nearby.

That was pretty insane.

So this is the story.
Apparently the taxi driver had drugs in his car.
He got into a minor traffic accident and instead of handling the correct way, he decided to bail outta dodge.
Which ultimately resulted in this awesome video of his douche baggery.
Taiwanese taxi drivers…gotta love em!

glad no one got hurt… at least the driver eventually got stopped.

This is pretty crazy as well, I think the truck had no licence plate, anybody know what happen afterwards? I mean I bet it was in the news later.

[quote=“TexMex”]This is pretty crazy as well, I think the truck had no licence plate, anybody know what happen afterwards? I mean I bet it was in the news later.

[/quote]

Looks like he was retaliating? Crazy.

Yeah I think the guy got on front of the truck too close for no reason just to change lanes again, no excuse at all but perhaps that fired the psychopath.

frankly that guy had it coming. he kept passing people and instead of getting a proper distance ahead before cutting in front of those he just past, he cut almost immediately, no doubt causing those cars having to slow down to avoid being hit.

I agree it looks retaliatory. The truck driver tried to cut off the car in retaliation and failed (hitting the car instead). If the car driver had braked hard instead of trying to hold his ground, he would have got away with a dented fender rather than being forced off the road and into an uncontrolled skid.

When it’s tard vs tard, the outcome is never gonna be pretty.

Exactly! I know with the benefit of hindsight that judging another’s decision making is unfair, but surely when you are pinned against a guardrail by someone trying to run you off the road, something in your brain says “hit the brakes, you dim-wit!”

I don’t believe this fella ‘got what he deserved’ though. This truck driver went way overboard, and I hope he is caught and [strike]sent to jail[/strike], I mean [strike]pays a big red envelope[/strike], ok ok, cries publicly next to his wife on TV.

T

Exactly! I know with the benefit of hindsight that judging another’s decision making is unfair, but surely when you are pinned against a guardrail by someone trying to run you off the road, something in your brain says “hit the brakes, you dim-wit!”

I don’t believe this fella ‘got what he deserved’ though. This truck driver went way overboard, and I hope he is caught and [strike]sent to jail[/strike], I mean [strike]pays a big red envelope[/strike], ok ok, cries publicly next to his wife on TV.

T[/quote]

I dunno… I kinda think the car driver got what he deserved! I hope the truck driver just gets a slap on the wrist.

If there was always retaliation in Taiwan, people would think twice before driving like douches.

Regarding the taxi video… those scooter riders were quite brave. Didn’t do a good job smashing the window in, though.

appledaily.com.tw/realtimene … 22/262842/

Motherfucker son of a bitch.

Looks like the red car brought it on with reckless driving and intentionally getting in the way of the truck. The truck retaliated but perhaps overdid his hand and resulted in the car overturning. That may be why he stopped. Or he may have stopped to gloat over his actions.

Seems like a case of two wrongs do not a right make.