Twelve Year Old Questions Showing up on Latest

12 year old question showing up in “latest”.

The original was edited, that’s why. A few others as well, one of which has disappeared, so no doubt a Mod is on to it.

Yep. Cleaning up Taipei to remove Non Taipei topics. If anyone has updates, they’re free to reply.

What’s going on with all these old threads about dead restaurants and bars getting bumped up to the top? They’ve all been edited and all have “different” creators. Coincidence much?

As @Marco mentioned in the post above yours, he’s doing a clean up in the forum. As a result, old topics are popping up in the latest feed.

1 Like

Yeah I created a new thread and didn’t see this one, so he just merged my thread/comment into this one.

Ever had to manage shitty Wordpress sites? Like you write a bullshit blog for a concrete company on why someone should have a concrete driveway and a few weeks later there’s suddenly 20 comments needing approval on that blog that clearly no one has ever read because the SEO content mill you work for pays 15 bucks an hour and insists writing a 500 word blog shouldn’t take more than 60 minutes. Yeah, that’s the sense I got when all those threads first started popping up. Clearly I was wrong. Shit happens.

I get a feeling that this story is non-fictional :smirk:

1 Like

Damn. Thought it was veiled enough. What gave it away? :laughing:

1 Like

All of the letters.

1 Like