Twitching Leg and hair plucking

I have habits of twitching my leg everywhere I sit or even stand sometimes. I’ve asked other people. They say they can control their leg twitching when it appears impolite in social gathering.

My leg twitching seems to me uncontrollable, it just come naturally. The taiwanese says the leg that twicth is forever poor. In Japan, it’s called “binbo usuri.” May be I was destined to be poor, but it’s there a way to control this behaviour?

As for facial hair plucking behaviour, I’ve learned that it’s called tricothilomania. I don’t plug hairs in front of public, so it doesn’t really worry me much, besides I enjoy the experience.

ax

[quote=“ax”]As for facial hair plucking behaviour, I’ve learned that it’s called tricothilomania. I don’t plug hairs in front of public, so it doesn’t really worry me much, besides I enjoy the experience.
ax[/quote]What’s wrong with that ? I wish more people would do it.

some say it’s obsessive compulsive.

ax

Ask your doctor about “restless leg syndrome.” This site has some information on it:
rls.org/frames/home_frame.htm

thanks for the medical information jeff, I don’t think my situation is that worse…but I do wish to control it in different ocassion////

ax