Two Awesome Videos About "The China Problem"

Here are two videos I made regarding Taiwan-China, and Falun Dafa. Also, read the comments… they’re HIGH-larious!

The China Problem
youtube.com/watch?v=iNz_4FSHWts

The Falun Dafa Threat
youtube.com/watch?v=RgSCo7DThhc

Please leave some comments!

great videos!! especially the falun followers one. simple and common sense. but greed and ambition are strong motivators for people who want to make a buck in china and who will work hard to maintain the apathy and ignorance of people around the world who don’t know the taiwan/china issue.

keep up the videos. you will know how effective you are the more pressure you feel for those videos. the less pressure you feel, the less effective they are. so, as a word of encouragement, if you are not feeling any kind of pressure now, use this down time to prepare for a time when when you will feel heat. because that is the day you are working for.

i remember when i was in taiwan in 87- i remember hearing about a mass opposition rally that was being held during a sports event, i think. anyone who remembers this, please correct me if i get the facts wrong. anyway, before the opposition speech began, the lights went out in the stadium so participants had time to put on masks. that way they could protect themselves from being caught in photos or videos.

great videos :notworthy:

Thanks!

I don’t feel any “pressure” per se… just a lot of annoying low-lifes making really rude comments. But anyway, it’s more of a comment on their own characters!

Max Headroom impersonations?

You ask why the Taiwan government isn’t afraid of them. Surely that’s because the guy who can fly hasn’t threatened them with destruction like he has with the commies?

someone can fly? wow.

reasons to be fearful, one two free.

apologies mr dury.

Falun Dafa dude can fly. And walk through walls. So he says. He wants to, and claims he will, see the utter destruction of the communist regime in China. But it’s not a political organization. Oh no. Really its not. Breathing and exercise and bookselling. That’s all. Oh yes.

Perhaps shawn_c has already joined FLG and that is the primary motivations for these videos.

terminating the communists is a common sense for any religious leader… let us not forget JP2…

and perhaps he hasn’t and is merely shaking his dick at china. fabulous pastime. totally futile, but fun nonetheless. like throwing butterflies at a speeding train, only a train is not so malevolent…

sorry to all the lepidopterophiles out there

Maybe I SHOULD join Falun Dafa… I’d be immune to bullets and be able to breath as if I were always at an oxygen bar. Then, when I am immune to the penetrative powers of bullets, I will listen to the commands of the Emperor A-Bian and storm Beijing with nothing more than Kung-Fu, killing all the anti-imperialist Communist forces. Then… they will crush me using their tanks embellished with a star and “81”. Yes…

Watching too many HK movies, I see…

Pretty big remark from the dude who claimed that the movie Hero is why China is great.

Anyway great work Shawn.

Also I thought the head honcho of the Falun Dafa only made his anti-CCP comments after crackdowns.

Here is a different perspective on the “Taiwan question” …

[color=green]Amazing Facts about a lost US Overseas Territory[/color]
taiwankey.net/dc/amazingf.htm

[quote=“Hartzell”]Here is a different perspective on the “Taiwan question” …

[color=green]Amazing Facts about a lost US Overseas Territory[/color]
taiwankey.net/dc/amazingf.htm[/quote]

That has to be you in those vids. You look just as stiff as your prose! Relax, man, just a little. See what happens and what doesn’t. It will be okay.

But hay, good on you for plugging away. I have no idea what your ultimate personal goal is, but maybe you could take some advice from Loretta and start your own passionquest. You could print fliers too, and send them to us lawmakers.

The boxers also had those abilities along with being able to dodge bullets and artilery shells. When you are up against it, I guess you need to create fantasical things, so that a victory can be assumed and assured

[quote=“shawn_c”]Here are two videos I made regarding Taiwan-China, and Falun Dafa. Also, read the comments… they’re HIGH-larious!

The China Problem

The Falun Dafa Threat

Please leave some comments![/quote]
Here’s a couple good one’s.

Taiwan Questions
youtube.com/watch?v=MkXuJIJMcVQ

Tiananmen vs. Nanjing Massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=IvUEwkyWZfU

The first one just asks a girl questions based on how Taiwan can be part of China if China doesn’t exercise control over the jurisdiction and why I have to get visas from a “Taiwan” embassy rather than a Chinese embassy when going to Taiwan. It’s funny.

The second one is just to highlight the fact that every Chinese know’s the true historical details of the Nanjing Massacre but they know practically nothing about the truth behind the Tiananmen Square massacre. Just a video to show that a typical Chinese person is under a system that teaches them not to even think about issues that China could be responsible for.

[quote=“Alias1983”][quote=“shawn_c”]Here are two videos I made regarding Taiwan-China, and Falun Dafa. Also, read the comments… they’re HIGH-larious!

The China Problem

The Falun Dafa Threat

Please leave some comments![/quote]
Here’s a couple good one’s.

Taiwan Questions
youtube.com/watch?v=MkXuJIJMcVQ

Tiananmen vs. Nanjing Massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=IvUEwkyWZfU

The first one just asks a girl questions based on how Taiwan can be part of China if China doesn’t exercise control over the jurisdiction and why I have to get visas from a “Taiwan” embassy rather than a Chinese embassy when going to Taiwan. It’s funny.

The second one is just to highlight the fact that every Chinese know’s the true historical details of the Nanjing Massacre but they know practically nothing about the truth behind the Tiananmen Square massacre. Just a video to show that a typical Chinese person is under a system that teaches them not to even think about issues that China could be responsible for.[/quote]

I can’t see the second video because the audio for some reason fizzled out. But for the first video it seems like that girl is a bit reluctant to talk about politics. It should be done with someone like CCTang or AC Dropout, but at least they have the sensibility to post that they know Taiwan is independent, they just want it back under the authoritarian rule of the CCP or ROC of the White Terror days.

Why aren’t the videos shot in Chinese. It is obvious English is not the girl’s dominant language.
If this the TI verison of grassroot, no wonder their political results are so obvious.

Time to let the pro’s run the show for a while. I think 8 years of the corrupt hick pretending to do TI is enough for everyone.