Two boys born today

Two boys born today one head first and one feet first. What does that tell you?

Both doing OK. I’ve called them Ed (Ted) and Michael. Now I know there are a lot of forumosan Michaels and sure I was thinking of you guys. My wife’s doing fine.

Here is something that blew me away. There were 11 men in the delivery room and by the time the boys came there were 13 guys in that room and only three women including my wife. Now I’m not a big one on sexual politics but I can see my boys have got a leg up already. The topic of their conversation: what was the best PDA on the market. :slight_smile:

Congrats man. The fun’s just beginning.
I’m glad you didn’t call them Pete and Repeat.

Congratulations, Fox. Any pics of the babies for us?

SWEEET Fox.

You’re on LONG TIME now.

Tend to the wife. :slight_smile:

:rainbow:
Congratulations!!!
:rainbow:

Tell us about the numbers - weight, length, price? :wink:

Two?!?!

What in the world got into your wife, Fox?

Congratulations!

Fox, we have two boys too, brace yourself … :wink: !!! Congrats! Xpet.

Congratulations Fox. Plenty of fun from now on. Kids are great. Hope your wife is doing fine too.

:notworthy: :bravo: Congrats, Fox!!! Two at once! Double fun, love, smiles, giggles, diapers… Sounds great! Mrs. Fox must have had a great Dr., most Taiwanese Dr.s would have insisted on a section to deliver twins. :notworthy: :bravo:

Congratulations.

:notworthy: :bravo: Congrats, Fox!!! Two at once! Double fun, love, smiles, giggles, diapers… Sounds great! Mrs. Fox must have had a great Dr., most Taiwanese Dr.s would have insisted on a section to deliver twins. :notworthy: :bravo:

Congrats man! For a moment I was worried the “Ed” thing was a play on the head first/feet first thing :laughing:

Good on ya mate, my new baby arrived to today…

A G4!

Guess we’re both in for some hair pulling and screaming :unamused:

No seriously, congratulations

L :smiley:

Fox and Limey,

Congratulations and best of luck to you both and to your expanding families :wink:.

Seeker4

Congratulations! Wow, weren’t they due quite a long time already? When we were searching for Gustav people told you to go home to your wife…

Congrats Fox.

Congratulations, Fox! And congratulations to your wife too for spitting TWO out, one a Breech Baby! OUCH!!

OUTSTANDING!

Congrats, Fox. Kudos to your wife :slight_smile:

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy (or woman, for that matter). We’ll be coming over to take a look at some point today - we’ll call first. Congratulations!

:flowers: