Two boys born today

Congrats man! For a moment I was worried the “Ed” thing was a play on the head first/feet first thing :laughing:

Good on ya mate, my new baby arrived to today…

A G4!

Guess we’re both in for some hair pulling and screaming :unamused:

No seriously, congratulations

L :smiley:

Fox and Limey,

Congratulations and best of luck to you both and to your expanding families :wink:.

Seeker4

Congratulations! Wow, weren’t they due quite a long time already? When we were searching for Gustav people told you to go home to your wife…

Congrats Fox.

Congratulations, Fox! And congratulations to your wife too for spitting TWO out, one a Breech Baby! OUCH!!

OUTSTANDING!

Congrats, Fox. Kudos to your wife :slight_smile:

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy (or woman, for that matter). We’ll be coming over to take a look at some point today - we’ll call first. Congratulations!

:flowers:

Same mum? :wink:

Congratulations mate!

Brian

Congratulations!! :slight_smile:

Congratulations Fox and Limey…

Fox, excellent choice of names :wink:

Glad to know that all involved in the transactions are doing well!

Peace

Congratulations, Fox. I read your post after I came home last night at about 4.30 a.m. and dreamt of giving birth all night.
Sheeesh!
But congratulations, anyways. Who do you think they’ll look like?

Congratulations
, Fox and Limey! :bravo:

My youngest brothers are twins, too. Housecat is right, it’s double fun
(and double trouble)
!

Great news Fox! Congratulations! Call me when its cool for me & J to come see 'em.

And congrats to you too, Limey!

Congratulations!
Best to you and the wide.

Congrats to you both!!!

Thanks to everybody and congratulations to you too Limey.

I had my first sleepless night last night. Now I’m just looking for one of those immitation breast thingos that Robert Di Nero had in Meet the Fockers. Who of all the forumosans would be most likely to have one of those?
Come on CS. Hand it over!

Funnily enough a few days after my daughter was born we had the 921 earthquake, last night I was thinking shit here we go again.

Congrats fox!!!