Two meimeis kissing....ever guys dream

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

think I just barfed a bit…

au.youtube.com/watch?v=gD2plz6E6 … re=related

What possesses you to actually watch these videos on YouTube? It’s like watching a huge group of retarded 8 year-olds. :s You need a hobby, Mr. Battery9! :slight_smile:

Youtube is a heinous abomination.
Free Speech, For the Dumb.

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]Youtube is a heinous abomination.
Free Speech, For the Dumb.[/quote]
I wish that were true. At least then we wouldn’t have to hear their mindless wittering. No, limp-wristed. What? you though you held copyright over that gem?

30 seconds did it for me.

Did any of them actually manage to kiss? Taiwanese TV is Dumb and Dumber 24/7/365.

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“TheGingerMan”]Youtube is a heinous abomination.
Free Speech, For the Dumb.[/quote]
I wish that were true. At least then we wouldn’t have to hear their mindless wittering. No, limp-wristed. What? you though you held copyright over that gem?[/quote]
Give over.
One can simply not click on the link.
Resist!
It’s all just a test on your resolve.

There's no copywrite on the originals.
It's my pleasure to educate & elucidate, whenever & wherever possible.
It's all just prose, wroight?

Why, why, why?

I was looking to find a video of that meimei with the insane squeeky voice…I needed a good laugh.

I feel bad making fun of them…but they soooo ask for it!!!

That was lame. I was expecting something more like this.
au.youtube.com/watch?v=xT8Y3u7V6 … re=related

And they said youtube is worthless? :idunno:

I have noticed an increasing instance of young seemingly otherwise straight and fashionable loverlies pashing for the camera, usually in the sort of nightspot I don’t frequent, and invariably looking grotesquely staged. Personally, I don’t get it. Is there any pressure on young lasses to suddenly stick their tongues in their mate’s gobs when a camera appears?

HG

That video made me barf too!!!ahaha

Oh, I so know what you mean …most straight girls get more girl on girl action than I do!!! Maybe because it’s not serious? Like if I went into a club and joined a little kissing spree everyone would go…errrr…I’m not lesbo…get away you yucky thing.