Typhoons 2018

hqdefault%20(1)

How about I assume it for you?

Feel better now?

Why are you assuming Taidong Council’s gender?!? :grin:

His profile pic was that of a Chinese man, so it’s a logical assumption.

@TaidongCouncil

I miss that guy. But with election season coming up, it’s understandable that he’d be busy with constituency work. The man needs to get reelected! : )

Guy

I hope they need some rain around there in south china/HK, they’ll enjoy the company of this tropical depression for a few days.

The other two seem like they will curve out in the middle of the Pacific and stay quite far from us, with little effect on our weather.

dodged.

The other one is dropping quite a lot of rain in south china, a few casualties already.

No drought problems for a while in that area.

We’re just out of the tropical depression zone, so no rain/fresh wind for us.

There’s definitely some welcome wind and the sky looks really clear.

Compared to a couple of weeks ago even the Death Valley is a cool and welcoming place…we’re all going through a climatic Stockholm syndrome.

Too right

so close…yet so far…

Just a tropical storm, we aren’t missing out too much.

Wuweather is telling me we’re going to get 100% rainfall from the typhoon that’s going to miss us.

Can it please be wrong?

Looks like rain starts tomorrow through the weekend. Get out today.

Taiwan News is calling it D-Day aka Disastrous Deluge in an article so shit no one put their name on it.

The CWB is calling it Red Alert.

Waiting for @IbisWtf and God of Spinning Winds to put an official name on it. No other sources matter.

Reports of very strong winds from pals in Taoyuan and Hsinchu.

THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS HIGH.

Welcome Invest W93 !! Potential typhoon out of fucking nowhere!

This system is not the one that missed us and went to Japan, it’s something new that in a span of 6 hours formed in the South China Sea and started spinning, and now has the potential of growing into something.

I’ll keep an eye on forecast for possible upgrades.

Fear not, my Doom Paul folder is ready.