Typhoons 2018

this is fake news. lol. WE WILL GET A TYPHOOOOOOON DAY!:partying_face:

download%20(2)

let’s hope so!

EXTENDED OUTLOOK:
48 HRS, VALID AT:
260600Z — 16.8N 139.6E
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS - 155 KT, GUSTS 190 KT

Holy crapload of doom, 155/190kt is significantly stronger than Saudelor. It’s just a forecast, but holy crap nonetheless.

1 Like

Weather forecasts beyond like 12 hours are such a lie here. Last week I thought this week was gonna be nice and sunshiny. Now you’re telling me there might be another spitoon?

I better hurry up and buy the dehumidifiers I need.

Please take note that there are year end sales coming and it would be a great time to purchase items on sale.

It’s…beautiful…

crying%20bear

So… does that mean we will have blue skies and low humidity over the weekend?

We’ve had nice weather in Yilan this week, plenty of sun by late October standards.

As for skydragon city, I have no idea.

Blue skies and beautiful weather today, forecast looks good as well.

天龍國報導

I’m going to Taipei for work today, so statistically speaking it’s going to rain. Sorry, m8…

Well, it’s been raining for weeks on and off but it looks like you will enjoy nice weather here today.

29 degrees forecast. Not my cup of tea.

Folks, this is about as good as it gets in Taipei. Enjoy it!

Guy

3 Likes

sigh

@mad_masala this is 4 u

5 Likes

Impressive artistic skilzz!

i don’t know why do we even need satellite imagery, when i can just provide such detailed renditions.

1 Like

Don’t be too sad, seems like about anything could still happen then.

:notworthy::notworthy:

I went to the park during lunch time (trying to take some pictures with my new old macro lens: I’m a failure) and it was even hot.

I hope the weather remains like this until next Summer.

For Jma (nippon people) it will go to the Philippines, for Jtwc (murica) it will come in our direction then turn back and head to the open Pacific.

dafuq