U.S. certifed doc

I need a U.S. certified doc to sign off on some insurance papers. I don’t think he/she need to be “Board Certified” but apparently a Taiwan doc doesn’t fit the bill for the U.S. That’s interesting because I have had much better care here than the States. Anybody know?

You could try asking the AIT what doctor they use… Good luck with that, though, since thy’re nearly impossible to get in contact with.

Have you tried contacting the health check desk at a hospital? They seem to be more aware of such requirements and how to deal with them.

Dr Simon Chan. Educated at Berkeley I think. Used to be the doctor at the Adventist Hospital private clinic.

3f 126-3 Zhongxiao E Rd Sec 4

Thanks for that. I’ll follow up when the docs get here.