UberEats: Receipt lottery number?

Hi,

do UberEats orders participate in the receipt lottery too?

If yes: Where can I find the number?
If not: So aren’t they paying taxes…?

Just wondering :man_shrugging:

They do participate (now, at least). You should be able to access the number from the email confirmation, which opens Uber in a browser. It’s a bit of a pain in the ass though, I find (I had to save the PDF invoices then open them, but often forget).

I think you can also set it up to be notified if a number wins. Don’t remember the details though.

4 Likes

Ah, thanks for the hint, figured it out:

1. In the email sent by “Uber Receipts” below the payment method click “Visit the trip page”
  2. Log-In
  3. Click on “Save Invoice”
1 Like

You can add the Uber Eats or Uber reciepts into your Electronic Invoice profile
Need to download the App 財政部統一發票兌獎

These are some steps to follow so you can see more details at the Sources links

Sources:

3 Likes

I have added my email to the app but it’s not showing Uber (specifically Uber others are fine) invoices for some reason.

Edit: I checked and Uber receipts are reported just fine before until February.

Same here - it was fine before and now it’s broken!

2 Likes

I just found this: https://help.uber.com/ubereats/article/我會收到什麼發票?nodeId=d83a7d6e-b0b1-49bc-a318-f0e9c25dbcb6

According to Google Translate, there will be a separate invoice for the delivery fee now and the restaurant might eater supply their own invoice or task UberEats to do that:

Effective February 1, 2021, Uber Eats has been converted into a domestic company. According to Taiwan’s laws and regulations, the delivery platform operator and the merchant partner’s cooperation model (depending on the individual contract) will issue sales vouchers in the following two ways; for the merchandise cost part, merchant partners who are approved to be exempt from uniform invoices may be issued Ordinary receipt, otherwise an invoice should be issued in accordance with laws and regulations. Freight (delivery fee) or fees charged by other platforms to consumers (such as subscription fee for preferential schemes) will be invoiced to consumers by the delivery platform.
When a consumer, that is, you, complete an order on the Uber Eats platform, you may receive two types of invoices: “Delivery Fee Invoice” and “Product Cost Invoice”. **Delivery fee invoice: Uber Eats will issue a unified invoice for the delivery fee to consumers in accordance with Taiwanese regulations. The system will send an electronic unified invoice to your registered e-mail within 24-48 hours after the order is completed. (Note: If an order with a delivery fee of $0 is caused due to a discount activity or a preferential meal plan/dual enjoyment plan, no delivery fee invoice will be issued.) **Commodity fee invoice: The product you ordered is from a partner merchant Provided by partners. You will be able to view the form of invoices issued by restaurants or businesses at the bottom of the menu or in the description field of each item. The following are the four types of invoices issued by merchants: 1) This store is exempt from issuing unified invoices: Merchants do not need to issue invoices for goods, and you will not receive invoices for goods costs. 2) Paper invoices issued by this store: issued by the merchant The paper invoice of the product cost should be delivered to you together with the product you ordered. 3) The store entrusts the platform to issue an electronic meal invoice to the platform carrier: the merchant entrusts Uber Eats to issue the electronic invoice of the product cost. After the order is completed, the system The electronic unified invoice will be sent within 24-48 hours after the order is completed. 4) The store will issue an electronic invoice for the meal to the platform carrier: the electronic invoice for the product cost is issued by the merchant. After the order is completed, the system will be 24-48 after the order is completed. Send an electronic unified invoice within 48 hours

Maybe they haven’t started supporting local eGUI invoices yet after the change?

1 Like

It seems to be working again now.

After receiving a Fapiao by e-mail, I clicked the button:
On that website, I clicked:
And then I needed to login with my eGUI government account. After that the invoices have appeared.

It depends on the restaurant. On the restaurant info screen you’ll see whether they provide their own paper receipt (must scan yourself), don’t provide a receipt (many smaller establishments don’t give 統一發票), or provides a receipt through UberEats. If they do it through UberEats then it’ll be as @qwert_zuiop says. You click the link in the email then send the receipt to your account.