UFOs

Head over to video.google.com and search for UFO… some freaky stuff. The Japanese video of the WTC is still freaking me out.

If you mean the one taken from a helicopter, she’s admitted it was faked.
Freak out no more.

The only incident which made me think so far was the Belgium incident.

Even the German state TV brought a long documentary about it. And Belgium had officialy asked the EU to inquire who was violating their airspace.

Several people including policemen had seen a triangular shaped object flying in Belgium.

Problem: it was dark and a triangular shape is sometimes seen from a normal airplane. You see three red position light in triangular shape and think it is an UFO. This one had a center green light though. And people said there was enough light to rule out the plane.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangles

That was a Vulcan scout vessel similar to the one involved in first contact on April 5, 2063.

gee thanks

‘she’ may have ‘admitted’ but ‘her’ claims have never been substantiated. apparently scifi.com commissioned it as an ad but noone from scifi.com has ever said anything

believe…

Search for the ones over Phoenix, Arizona a few years ago.
Absolutely amazing.

[quote=“bob_honest”]The only incident which made me think so far was the Belgium incident.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangles[/quote]

The answer (which was a wild guess at that time);

A speech given at the International UFO Congress, in Laughlin, Nevada in 1998 by Edgar Rothschild Fouche, (an engineer who claims to have worked at Area 51), suggests that the Black Triangle is a Top Secret, experimental, U.S. Air Force vehicle known as the TR-3B, code named “Astra”.

For sure the NATO in Brussels or SHAPE in nearby Mons were not informed

Total article: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_tria … rce_report

[quote=“Chris H”]believe…[/quote]If I did that, I would freak out :runaway:

I concur.

I concur.[/quote]

I would be standing on my roof like this: :help:

believe = the reality of the universe

[quote=“ceevee369”][quote=“bob_honest”]The only incident which made me think so far was the Belgium incident.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangles[/quote]

The answer (which was a wild guess at that time);

A speech given at the International UFO Congress, in Laughlin, Nevada in 1998 by Edgar Rothschild Fouche, (an engineer who claims to have worked at Area 51), suggests that the Black Triangle is a Top Secret, experimental, U.S. Air Force vehicle known as the TR-3B, code named “Astra”.

For sure the NATO in Brussels or SHAPE in nearby Mons were not informed

Total article: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_tria … rce_report[/quote]

Well yes OK, but then we have an experimental human aircraft with antigravitation field, which would exceed science capabilitiites of today. And we would be with the theory that this is an antigrav propulsion system based on a Roswell UFO. So this explanation leeds to another UFO. Quoting from your link:

[quote]Some speculate the technology behind such crafts were the result of reverse engineering captured or exchanged alien technology, such as that reported to have been retrieved after the Roswell, New Mexico UFO crash incident in 1947.

The TR-3B theory has been flaunted by some as an explanation for many triangle sightings; however, no evidence has been presented to prove this theory accounts for the hundreds of sightings of trianglular-shaped aircraft with odd aerodynamic flight characteristics that have been documented as early as the 1930s.[/quote]

TR-3B pic’s

images.google.com/images?q=TR-3B … rch+Images

Bob H is day dreaming now about secret warp drive ships out there launched by the US governement and Captain James Kikkoman dealing with green-skinned three-bosomed girls on the siren planet of Phobos 6.

Who needs Star Trek if they really had re-engineered an alien craft. I want to immigrate to Phobos and post on Phobosama.com and complain about the nasty farts those green ladies are letting out sometimes

:slight_smile:

[quote=“bob_honest”]Bob H is day dreaming now about secret warp drive ships out there launched by the US governement and Captain James Kikkoman dealing with green-skinned three-bosomed girls on the siren planet of Phobos 6.

Who needs Star Trek if they really had re-engineered an alien craft. I want to immigrate to Phobos and post on Phobosama.com and complain about the nasty farts those green ladies are letting out sometimes[/quote]If you mean Phobos, one of the moons of Mars, it’s awfully small. Maybe you’re thinking of the Orion slave girls ?

That UFO in Belgium is probably a large chunk of Limburger cheese.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“bob_honest”]Bob H is day dreaming now about secret warp drive ships out there launched by the US governement and Captain James Kikkoman dealing with green-skinned three-bosomed girls on the siren planet of Phobos 6.

Who needs Star Trek if they really had re-engineered an alien craft. I want to immigrate to Phobos and post on Phobosama.com and complain about the nasty farts those green ladies are letting out sometimes[/quote]If you mean Phobos, one of the moons of Mars, it’s awfully small. Maybe you’re thinking of the Orion slave girls ?

That UFO in Belgium is probably a large chunk of Limburger cheese.[/quote]

Ups, Phobos leaped in my mind for a book I am reading where they have that alien portal there and then end up , being very surprised in 1959 Paris. Yes, right, the green slave girls of Orion. But they are even more dangerous than my wife.

Back on topic: if, say the US, had found a crashed UFO sometime ago and say their internal systems where using quantum computers and/or light-fibre wiring and an unknown propulsion system, it may have taken decades to get a first protoype working with some of the technology. Hmmmm…

[quote=“bob_honest”]Bob H is day dreaming now about secret warp drive ships out there launched by the US governement and Captain James Kikkoman dealing with green-skinned three-bosomed girls on the siren planet of Phobos 6.

Who needs Star Trek if they really had re-engineered an alien craft. I want to immigrate to Phobos and post on Phobosama.com and complain about the nasty farts those green ladies are letting out sometimes[/quote]

Sometimes when browsing the Open Forum I feel like I’m on another planet… :wink:

What is fustrating is that there is such a gap between Star Trek and reality. I mean it is not just the time difference. We are way beyond all original time schedules. I remember having seen NASA time line planning to be with astronauts on Mars in 1991 or so. Must have been in the 70’s.

But by that time, everyone was still thinking there will be other plantes in the neighbourhood. Then it turned out to be one lonley dark desert out there.

If a green Orion girl would have waived through the telescope, all those damned physicist would work on the Warp drive instead of spending their time as BASIC programmers on damned computers.

In Germany the physicists even have to become chief of gov because they do not find anything else.

Why do people always have to bring up Star Trek whenever UFO’s or aliens are mentioned? It’s far more likely it was a Cylon scout ship.