Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - April to August 2022

Spin the wheel.

What does that even mean ?

Good on BIden for providing military support against Russia and supporting NATO.

2 Likes

Guys been gone for over a year now, but not from some peoples heads I guess. Trump is fair game to criticize what he says, was this such an occasion? I don’t think Putin recognizing the Donbas is some genius move, normally Presidents keep their mouth shut while a new President is in power.

Trump seems to think he is going to be allowed to run again, I don’t think they will let him, but seems to want to chime in on everything in an attempt to stay relevant, that particular comment about Putin at that time given what was going on was pretty stupid.

Other than that all this “gee whizz, aren’t we glad we have Biden to take care of this mess instead of Trump” feels like projection for a complete mess that is unfolding under Bidens Presidency, no need to go over the talking points, we all know them.

1 Like

Yes, yes. We see your flag. Good on Biden. What were you saying about Biden in the buildup, when he was hemming and hawing? What were you saying when Oblahblah sent blankets?

Biden is a career salesman. Period.

And this:

1 Like

Ukraine has sunk the Black Sea flagship the Moskva

This is Russia’s biggest loss of the war.

4 Likes

Yea good on Biden for providing weapons to the good guys . Flags…Elite ? Not sure what you are saying these days.

It’s not that complicated is it, just support the good guys.

1 Like

They still lie to their people claiming ‘ammunition exploded’. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was some new anti ship missiles from UK that did them in. Taiwan would have sunk their whole fleet within a day of conflict .

Will Russians keep saying there are two sides of the truth for everything ?

The libertarian in me says let Europe handle this European problem. But we do have the flattening of cities and large areas of Ukraine. We clearly have targeting of civilians. We do have rapes. We do have genocide (Biden is right and others should be saying the same thing- this fucker Putin is trying to get rid of Ukraine). Chemical weapons probably will be next. At this point, I agree it is very simple. Support the good guys. And that means everybody, regardless of whether you’re in the region or not.

I say give them Javelin medicine.

1 Like

I don’t know why they think ammunition exploding is less embarassing than been hit by a missile lol.

“Hey, look how idiotic we are. Ivan lit a cigarette in the ammo hold”

2 Likes

The lies are getting lyier. Twisting the truth in knots.
Supposedly there are thousands of Russian soldiers corpses waiting to be shipped back but they won’t take them because …They haven’t died in the first place.

3 Likes

What did you expect? Truth in a war. That’s the first casualty.
There are lies on both sides, rapes on both sides, atrocities on both sides.
Neither side’s shit :poop: smells any better.

1 Like

Who are Ukrainian troops raping? Captured Russian soldiers?

6 Likes

Ukrainian forces in Odesa launched a Neptune land to sea missile and hits the Moscow, the flagship Russian Black Sea Fleet. The ship was badly damaged, to the point that all personnel were evacuated.

It is even confirmed by Russian sources.

4 Likes

general statement of wars, although some Ukrainian officer caught with trannie early in the war. dont ask for proof… would take forever to find ;lol

The elephant in the room is the veto power of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council. That veto power has repeatedly enabled some of them and their allies to evade accountability for their war crimes under the UN Charter, accountability which the other 188 (minus friends) member nations are strictly held to.

Russia is abusing that veto power now to paralyze the UN into silence and inaction.

2 Likes

Allied soldiers did it too.
The point being is that very bad sheet happens in war (of course, not all soldiers do it), but it happens on both sides. All atrocities/war crimes are bad, but trying to say only Russia commits atrocities goes against the history of wars since mankind was on earth.

1 Like

But we can all agree in a thread about the Russian invasion of Ukraine that it is impossible for any Russian women to have been raped by Ukrainian troops during the conflict

2 Likes

Yes, I just said it was a general remark.
We’ll steer away from the video of female Ukrainian actress imitating cutting throats of Russian soldiers, a la the famous ISIS picture. That’s a whole other can of worms.

Why not start an “Isn’t war awful?” thread?