Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - April to August 2022

Looks like she’s wrong on this one.

They gave up on those cities already. Soundly beaten. Rotting bodies in the mud and rusty tanks.

Thanks for posting that Mick so we dont miss it!
Finland is in big trouble.

Uh huh. Yep they are in big trouble. Russia is definitely glong to squash them. Finland is so dependent on Russia. Everybody in Finland so scared right now. No more Russian vodka either.

Yep.

1 Like

A great American hero. Did his duty for his country, was never confused about where his loyalties and values lay.

1 Like

Why did you save the link then but temped the other stuff?

1 Like

Does anyone else find it a little weird that so many US politicians are making secret visits to Ukraine? I mean, showing support is great, but I feel like it’s becoming a competitive sport.

2 Likes

Russian Vodka is great, very smooth far better than Swedish. You can still buy it via the web if you’re interested :wink:

Yup that’s pretty much what some the cities look like.

Dumbest shit I’ve read in years.

3 Likes

So how is India responding to the invasion?

According to the latest installment of Puppet Regime, Prime Minister Modi is getting a lot of phone calls lately . . .

Guy

1 Like

McCain was a psychopath looking for wars and conflict anywhere. His loyalties were with the Military Industrial Complex and the forever war crowd.
No surprise, Neo-cons who want Ukraine to fight until their last human respected him.

5 Likes

all getting their personal vig, you know lend’lease sham

Like Iraq, like Taiwan, get their pictures in the paper back home.

Would like to hear your comments about the Victory Day parade in Moscow, the oligarchs and the military industrial machine in Russia.

How was bombing Hanoi serving his country?

1 Like

How was it not?

1 Like

[quote=“BiggusDickus, post:2090, topic:218983, full:true”]

The same way bombing Kyiv isn’t serving anyone’s country, though that’s how it’s justified.

1 Like

[quote=“QuaSaShao, post:2091, topic:218983, full:true”]

I see. If everyone were a conscientious objector we wouldnt have war. This is true.

1 Like

Training from a young age for war

2 Likes

Putin not savvy to what is really happening ?

1 Like