Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - April to August 2022

Nice find.

Once the friendship group is formally established, the two nations can substantially deepen bilateral ties. He revealed that he prefers the model that Poland has developed for exchanges with Taiwan.

Poland has a representative office in Taipei and has inked a number of agreements.

2 Likes

Kherson and Mariupol will be interesting comparisons.

Givem more than ten, c’mon. Give them 100.

What, and end a perfectly good war?

I thought about if I should post this or not, it’s Putin from a couple days ago. We can choose to dismiss what he’s saying and I’m sure many will. I would say though, I’m not sure it’s falling on deaf ears outside the Western world.

I only got about 2 minutes into this, he has no moral high ground to speak from

I agree, but he believes what he is saying 100%.

And what? Concede to someone because they believe what they’re saying?

I didn’t post to suggest such a thing, as I said, I wondered how this might be received in circles outside Western influence.

Can we start a new thread? It’s not July no more.

Paging @Marco

Well if you guys look at the title of the thread, it now says April to August

I’ve been updating that monthly for a while, sorry i let it slip this month. Somebody remember to start a new thread in September, or a mod can split it

OK, stand up against him because he believes his own bullshit. I hope that’s what they’ll do.

I think different circles will receive it in different ways, but very few look to Putin for leadership and that won’t change from this. The Chinese dont care if he believes this or not, his war inconveniences them. The Indians and the Gulf states don’t care about these emoty* words that he may ir may not believe, how can they benefit from his war in Ukraine visavis oil? African states that aren’t going hungry, the same. Who else might we speculate on?

*empty, but the typo works

They would be wise to stay on the fence, at a minimum.

1 Like

They haven’t done that.

They have.

In which case is that not what you want them to do? Not take sides?

I think we might be missing one another here. Or do you want them to lose?