Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - April to August 2022

Breitbart, really?

1 Like

I have no eye deer what he is waffling about .

That’s the problem with all rightwing people, no idea what they are talking about.

1 Like

It’s not their responsibility IMO. They aren’t a news organization.
People using social media are responsible for themselves.

1 Like

:ru: :lying_face:

2 Likes

April fool :rofl: :partying_face:

3 Likes

It was first reported yesterday

1 Like

uhh duh? but they will send them to fight. russia lies out its ass. Like when everybody was saying an attack on Ukraine is imminent, and Lavrov the shit cuck laughed and said it’s all western lies. I don’t know if you have realized, but russia is full of shit.

3 Likes

If this is true, it’s terrible. WHAT were they thinking?

1 Like

which one of you is this going to be if China invades taiwan? high as a kite on LSD topped off with a cocktail of shrooms at the front line.

I think it’s true. Last week there are reports saying that the Ukrainian monitoring personnel at Chernobyl were fatigued and frustrated because the Russians don’t seem to care about radiation contamination. Even after being informed about the dangers of the red forest, the Russians completely disregarded the warnings and preceded to drive through, dig in the red forests, stirring up lots of radioactive dusts.

1 Like

Edward Luttwak is always worth reading

1 Like

When they say it’s not about the money
It is about the money

Even Russian media reported on this. However, I guess the Russian military could careless about radiation poisoning its troops.

2 Likes

Not sure if should post here or in the WTF thread: an oil depot in Russia seemingly has been attacked by helicopters and set on fire, around 30km from the Ukrainian border.

Either the Ukrainians found a way to further inflate huge brass balls, or Russia is totally incompetent, or it’s a fake (or even a Russian false flag action).

All those options seem very WTF to me. What’s next? Mathias Rust coming out of retirement to bomb the kremlin?

There are better quality videos, but here is one summarizing everything in slow-mo:

5 Likes

guy just flew 40km through air defenses and military infrastructure and casually blew up a fuel depot?

false flag? destroy your own supply? doubtful.

I’m going to say sabotage.

2 Likes

Reuters was one of the first to report this news. I wouldn’t rule out false flag.