Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - March 2022

And? what’s the weight of those countries? Also one thing is to sanction Russia, and another is who you prefer to make business with. The Dollar hegemony isn’t going to change any time soon because of those countries not sanctioning Russia.

1 Like

that’s actually a russian OP to stop their soldiers from surrendering.

The Russians probably shoot their own POWs in the leg to make it convincing.

1 Like

you should see what those “POWs” did to citizens of Mariupol. There is a video of civilian bodies stacked overflowing in a room. I don’t even want to post it on here because it’s that horrifying. It’s on reddit Ukraine if you want to find it.

1 Like

No thanks, war brings out the worst in people, there was a clip making the rounds on twitter, some Ukrainian solder found a telephone so called the mother to tell her son was just blown to pieces and then mocked her reaction. Doesn’t matter it was a Ukrainian it could have been a Russian, either way it’s things like that which you would rather not see or see posted here.

well you should remove the kneecap shooting then too by that logic. Unless you don’t consider kneecapping as bad? just curious.

The VICE reporting is also quite graphic. Not going to post a link, you know where to find it. Those reporters are quite risk-tolerant it seems, but then, lot of ordinary folks are still living there close to the frontlines. I often think that those totally destroyed neighborhoods were as intact and functioning as neighborhoods here are just a few weeks ago. Things can change so quickly. Never take anything for granted.

3 Likes

Perhaps someone could flag it, I will flame gratuitous scenes of violence.

It’s especially shocking if you go onto YouTube and you find some Ukraine videos from just a few months ago. Could be any European city in many of the shots, people just shopping or having coffee. Most never imagined the whole country will be attacked so savagely and vast numbers of people forced out and families split.

1 Like

Most Ukrainians or the rest of the world?

Ukrainians and the rest of the world.

1 Like

You keep telling yourself that.
Their uniforms are different. Those bands around the arms - I have only seen them on Ukrainian troops.

1 Like

prove it isn’t russian’s wearing ukranian uniforms and arm bands.

You prove it.
I don’t care what you believe.

1 Like

you don’t believe that. For every life we save in Ukraine…the Russians kill 3 innocent civilians.

I knew you were going to bring that up.
It’s the 50% which is enough for me.
You can carry on making excuses for savages because you support their goals.
Just to clarify for when you use some whataboutism, I support neither side.

1 Like

but you clearly support the russian side. So 50% is enough for you when it comes from a pro-kremlin source, but 50% isn’t enough for a pro-ukranian source? explain that to me?

I’m more surprised that any laws exist at all in warfare.

1 Like

I don’t.

but everything you post it how there are nazis in Ukraine and how ukranian soldiers are killing poor russian soldiers? im actually being serious right now, your posting history on this thread doesn’t seem to favor your previously mentioned sentiment of how you hate everybody equally. I’ll admit I’m very pro-ukraine, and not a fan of the Putin regime, but at least I can admit that.

2 Likes