Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - March 2022

Keep in mind that this is Russia talking about Ukraine.

“If this regime is democratic, I think it is wrong to change this regime and to impose [a] repressive regime. But if this regime [is] repressive, if this regime uses terror against its own citizens, sometimes it is a humanitarian obligation to [make a change].”

Gaslighting motherfuckers

The article is linked here

2 Likes

I actually found more evidence of the nazi lizards. pro-kremlin source intel Slava Z. It has to be real. It wasn’t on any ukranian source, because they don’t want you to know what’s really happening. I am really anti war, but this…this requires a special military operation.

5 Likes

Zelensky looks great in black and white :wink:

I’m also anti-war, but if we need a war to dismantle all the Western liberal institutions like SWIFT and the ICC, so be it. Bring on the chaos, long live our lizard overlords. Burn it all down, and then there will be nothing left to go to war over!

1 Like

Probably very convincing to those who think Canada is an authoritarian dictatorship, but Putin is A-OK

2 Likes

Yes I saw it on RealNewsNow.

It must be true.

1 Like

does this sound like somebody who posts here?

Zhang…are you here?

3 Likes

Zhang is busy baking right now.

I’ve seen more Sergiy’s here than Zhang, but yes very familiar

1 Like

love the reply…just destroys her…and that’s a Chinese official… :praying: :praying: :praying: :rofl:

1 Like

They’re the worst of them.

Yes the little
Switch blade is not a
Tank killer but at six ponds is highly mobile
And can. Be useful against small targets

The big tank killer one is not that heavy and relatively cheap and can take out a tank

I think there may still be a use for a tank In future warfare but they will be man less

Operated by remote control like drones

1 Like

She got it wrong. NATO is being used as part of the process.
I post the Rand document from 2019 again.
I doubt, you and others here blowing the trumpet for them will be able to connect the dots.

I had as quick look at the corporate media headlines today.
It is interesting that this thread is not as popular as it was when there was full on hysteria. Seems to coincide with the media shifting to other news.

1 Like

oh ok, so it’s not you.

phew…lets get back to nazi lizards.

The 43 companies “defying demands for exit or reduction of activities,” receiving an F, as of March 25, per Sonnenfeld’s list:

Acer
Alibaba
AstraZeneca
Asus
Auchan-Retail
Ball Corporation
Calfrac Well Services
Carrefour
Cersanit
Cloudflare
Credit Suisse
Decathlon
Didi
dōTERRA
Emirates Airlines
FM Global
Glencore
Greif
Gruma
ID Logistics
International Paper
IPG Photonics
Knauf
Koch Industries
Lenovo
Leroy Merlin
Liebrecht & Wood
Manitowoc
Metro
MOLGroup
MSI
Naspers
Polpharma
Raiffeisen Bank International
SC Johnson
Societe Generale
Tencent
Titan International
Turkish Airlines
Xiaomi
Young Living
2 Likes

I found a colored photo from that period

3 Likes

People went to war for herring and camphor trees…

1 Like

There’s a (fairly cautious) Australian analysis PPT with voice-over on implications for the future of the tank upabove somewhere which I was going to comment on, but I can’t find it now. Kind of avoids the wider significance, though they seem to be implicit in his conclusions.

1 Like

Or illusions. Religeon, for example.
Or WMD’s

Boycott Acer and Asus. They are mostly shit anyway.

1 Like

Stuff I’ve own, injected or visit frequently on the list,:
Acer, Asus, AstraZeneca, Carrefour.