Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - March 2022

We don’t know what is BS and what isn’t, we try to verify things, sometimes it takes time, sometimes things are proven to be false, there have been various false reports since the beginning. Many posters have said the same.

You believe whatever you want to believe. That’s on you. I haven’t looked too much into this claim only that reports are being disputed.

How do you know what’s true, are you there, feet on the ground watching whats going on.

Of course not, you are like me, trying to figure out what is true and what is bullshit.

2 Likes

Yesterday in my local Co-Op convenience store they was removing all Russian vodka.
Plain ridiculous in my opinion.
The part that I find worrying is by collapsing the Russian economy could make Putin even madder than he already is!
This could make him doing something very dangerous that could lead to ww3.

4 Likes

China calls for Ukraine’s nuclear facilities to be safeguarded

China’s foreign ministry has urged all sides to ensure the safety of nuclear facilities in Ukraine amid fighting between Russian and Ukrainian forces.

“We will monitor the situation and call on all sides to exercise restraint, avoid escalation and ensure the safety of relevant nuclear facilities,” ministry spokesman Wang Wenbin told a daily news briefing.

And if Putin is removed or taken out, there’s no guarantee that his replacement will be any better…and could be even worse.

1 Like

Yeh, the driving is significantly worse down here.

You’d take some casualties for sure.

3 Likes

Ahem. From 2011

The newish platform screws up format on the old threads, sorry. Also too much parenthesis.

“You know what would happen with no nuclear power, wars!”
[/quote]

Well, thats a good counter example to the “OK, yeah, now that its actually happened (as opposed to the week before last when we said it could’nt, or last week when it was actually happening and we said it wasn’t) maybe nuclear power is a little bit unsafe in a tsunami zone, but its OK everywhere else” apology.

What about combat zones? You going to guarantee a war-free area we can put all our nuclear reactors? Switzerland?

There’d be a few bob in it for them. They might not want to keep the money in a Swiss bank though. Somewhere safer, where they could get at it in a hurry if “the unthinkable” (that is actually very easy to think about, because its so BLEEDING OBVIOUS, but we dont want to think about it) happened.

Oh, I forgot. Nuclear power guarantees peace and stability. (Note: THIS IS IRONY. Note to self: Remember your audience)"

Really? I don’t recall claiming that. I did post a video once where someone was demonstrating it. But anything coming from a Branch Covidian who for 2 years believed people were dropping like flies in the streets among a whole host of other things is a compliment.

Yes, and the Soviets were bankrolled by the banksters of Wall Street and the City of London.
As was the man with the little moustache.
I’ll post a video for those who never learned this in history classes:

did you learn this in history classes? (disclaimer, i’m not going to watch your video)

Never thought you or others would. It would probably cause some cognitive dissonance.

1 Like

I’ll watch it.
(But I’m supposed to be working, so perhaps don’t count.)

I watched the Nazi bit (first 20 minutes).
Seems multinationals are in fact multinational.
Who knew?

1 Like

Godwin’s Law alert!

However, this was kind of the reason for not taking out Hitler towards the end of WW2. His replacement might have been competent.

My apologies to Putin fans - I hope you don’t get too upset. I appreciate how much you love the little fucker.

2 Likes

it is not ok to shell from a nuclear power plant either. Troops on the ground such as platoon commanders generally order return fire when fired upon.
That plant needs to be protected by both sides with no military operations launched from it.

Are there any Putin fans here? None that I’m aware of… :thinking:

1 Like

They’re right under the primary heat exchangers.

2 Likes

If the Ukrainian side comes out as victors, does this man (and his supporters) think his ideology would sit well within the EU and liberal elite?

Would you be interested in entering a discussion with me if I were to respond?

Look, we can’t have any firing in there. I, uh… I want you to collect magazines from everybody.

Is he fuckin’ crazy?

What the hell are we supposed to use, man, harsh language?

5 Likes

At least one thing is clear…lots of Aliens fans around here. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Truth may be the first casualty, but it can weird the shit out of fiction.