Ukraine Invasion: General Discussion, November-December 2022

Like I said, I would take his words over someone who just says ‘he’s wrong’.
He has military contacts all over Europe through his work experience. You can believe Russia will be out of weapons by April 2022 and Put lah will be dead from cancer in May 2022. I will smell the salt.
500,000 troops are not heading to Ukraine to build snowmen and sing Christmas carols.

2 Likes

an absolute fiction merchant of epic proportions. hilarious guy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Almost everything you have read from the Western media on what has been going on for years or probably February 2022 as you probably had no idea what was going on before then.

Vlad the Flawed?
Vlad the Fraud?

Vlad the Mad

Vlad the Imploder

1 Like

well that’s why we have you here, to bring us the TRUTH.

Summary

russian propaganda

You have no idea about Russia, about Ukraine, their history, mentality, what is actually going on. And I am not talking about Western media…

1 Like

The best part is that he has “sources” that claim russia is about to arm 500,000 soldiers and be at the doorsteps of Poland by the end of the month.

Let that sink in.

It’s better

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineRussiaReport/comments/zm97q5/

It went from 20 divisions to 500,000 pretty quick. How big can this imaginary invasion become?

:rofl:

That is so obviously in the Caucasus. Also, you could see him physically struggling to keep up in so many scenes just before a cut.

1 Like

If it was propaganda, someone might have told this guy. Probably bullshit

https://www.alternet.org/only-one-option-nuclear-war/?utm_source=123456&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=12378

1 Like

what a clown

except the stuff you spread is literally the stuff the Kremlin says.

1 Like

Imagine that. No surprise from the grifters at the ADL seeing the state of the corporate media since February on the subject.

2 Likes

Kissinger, the creature who had no issues with Indonesia slaughtering a third of East Timor calls for peace.
Probably too late now, Hank.

when 500,000 soldiers coming?

Kissinger’s always been a fan of Putin. Shared love of realpolitik (until recently, at least, with Putin).