Ukraine Invasion: General Discussion, November-December 2022

Or perhaps have the Swedes run things.

1 Like

War - The gift that keeps on giving.

I guess this long Twitter thread would be met with, you don’t understand Russians, or there are no natsees (anymore) or he is a Russian bot on Putlaz payroll.

1 Like

How many people do you guess will bother to read it?

1 Like

2460 likes so far.
So a fair few will have learned something their corporate establishment media won’t tell them.

So…
How it started:

How it is going:

?

russian anti war song. cc for translation.

Dmitry Rogozin and Vitaliy Khotsenko were joined by a missile at Rogozin’s birthday dinner.

I mean, if you want to talk about NAZIs, Dmitry Rogozin is like the biggest anti-NAZI guy, if the NAZIs are Ukrainian that it. He seemed to feel quite at home with the Russian NAZIs.

1 Like

The Russian leader focused on the heroics of front line soldiers and the nobility of sacrifice. Death in the trenches was better than death from vodka, Putin told the women. “A soldier who makes such a sacrifice has not died in vain,” he said.

:clown_face:
the circus that is Russia.

1 Like

Investigation on the massacre in Bucha from NYT.

2 Likes

when is the major russian offensive that will take down NATO coming?

1 Like

I found a mistake in that video (around 16 minutes they call a bipod a tripod). Therefore it must all be faked.

/s

If NATO is taken down, it will be because of political reasons a la the Warsaw pact.
A Russian victory could well hasten that.
There is a desire for an EU Defence Force. But the EU will hopefully implode too. Saying that, all it would ensure is another level of management has gone in regard to countries being currently controlled.

Big IF, though. Putin has given everyone in NATO a reason to keep it alive, and even made it stronger by adding Finland and Sweden.

A Russian victory has been elusive for almost a year. Aside from going scorched earth as he did in Chechnya how would this hypothetical victory come about? And by leveling Ukraine in order to occupy, why would that hasten the decline of NATO? Seems to me the opposite

Seems unlikely to happen, though

Who needs peace and prosperity, eh?

Which countries are currently not being controlled?

Kind of a no brainer, isn’t it?

Sadly we are back in a cold war, three worlds, era, i think. Sure, not great choices of the three, but I’ll take the obvious lesser evil, thanks

1 Like

It lost a leg in the war but still identifies as a tripod, all is good.

It all comes down to which is going to run out soonest: dollars, rubles, Ukrainian bodies, or Russian bodies.

Dollars are probably the strongest of the four unless Republicans take back the Senate. Second would be Russian bodies. It’s a tossup whether rubles or Ukrainian bodies are the weakest of the four but my guess is it’s rubles. We’ll see.

which stage of grief are you currently on?

Denial? that one?

so in this alternative universe the EU is controlled by the USA and all want to be with Russia. Under Russian authority. Makes a lot of sense.

russian soldiers running across a field getting mowed down. this is absurdity, looks like something out of ww2. no armor around nothing, just men running for their lives through artillery and grenades getting smashed to pieces. What in the fuck?

You, sheeple, understand nothing! Klaus Schwab has you all, Put La is an angel of light fighting his ominous tentacles. Churchill is an agent of Klaus. Once you start to starve and freeze for Ukraine, when the Great Reset will come, when you will have to eat roaches to survive, you will understand everything!

1 Like

idk about you, but im paid by gorge Soros.