Ukraine Invasion: General Discussion, November-December 2022

for they were deceived…another ring was made…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I mean this circus that is Russia is getting more fucking bizarre day by day. What a FUCKING CLOWN SHOW.

:poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

I wonder what the Muslims under the invited leaders (such as Tajikistan’s Emomali Rahmon ) did with these rings. They are not supposed to wear gold according to Islam.

1 Like
1 Like

They are not supposed to drink either, but my time as a barman at uni showed me that a lot do.

Vodka coke please, but fill the coke to the top of the glass so it looks like a regular coke.

Had some wild Friday nights in Bahrain in my youth, the trick was to get across the bridge early, before it was packed with Saudis heading over to enjoy things like alcohol. Nightclubs with drunken Saudis wearing traditional garb but dripping in imported female companionship were a great source of amusement.

Some people crossed the bridge for trips to the cinema, we often went for bacon sandwiches

After banning political parties, religious groups are next. Fly the flags for democracy and freedom.
So, if the Donbass, etc., are part of Ukraine, this will surely help win over those that follow that faith, that may want to remain part of Ukraine.
And what about those in other parts of the country?
I wonder how many people in Ukraine are of the Orthodox faith?

1 Like

No electricity… Choo Choo mother f*@#er

lok

3 Likes

Happy New Year! Hope the new year will bring some positive changes…

2 Likes

Long read in four parts.

2 Likes

Who gives a shit? Commies tried ti build new world order, Hitler also tried… Putin is just too weak and pathetic figure to contend for world domination…

Maybe move this to general discussion

Er, did they target the whole of Ukraine in the last 9 months?
They are now targeting specific parts of the infrastructure. Maybe you should camp out and wait for those missiles and see how effective they are, and report back to us the reality of a bomb blast.
In WW2 conventional weapons flattened whole cities. Are you saying 77 years later that would not be the case?
But like I said, there is no genocide taking place.

World domination?
Is that what the corporate media is trying to sell now?
So when will I get to see some Russians in jackboots when Put lah is walking down Whitehall as he takes over the world?

1 Like

The real takeaway from Puta’s invasion of Ukraine is that veto power needs to be taken away from the five permanent members of the UN Security Council or the UN needs to be dismantled as useless. Everything else is just noise.

1 Like

hard to pull off world domination when your military can’t refuel a tank 10km from your own border and couldn’t take Kharkiv which is like 10km from your own border. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like