Ukraine Invasion: General Discussion, November-December 2022

glad to see you finally Pro-ukraine. SLAVAAA UKRAINI!

I always was, what is in the best interests of the people of Ukraine is what the discussion has been about.

so what is the best interest of the Ukrainian people?

Right now, it’s hard to say. I saw an interview with Obama recently where he was suggesting trying to reopen diplomatic channels with Russia but conceded they were probably in the worst state ever.

Like because he kicked out a bunch of Russian diplomats and ignited a firestorm over Hillary Clintons Russian collusion bullshit.

The Obama interview being discussed by Jimmy Dore. But I agree with Obama in principle.

Thanks Obama!

I’m listening to an interview with Joe Cirincione that’s been making the rounds, and he claims “just in the last couple of weeks it’s been three or four very high level exchanges with Russia”.

1 Like

Both sides are going to have to give up something. I hope that Ukraine can compromise on the war crimes tribunals, massive reparations, and return of all territory including Crimea, to which they are reasonably entitled.

im pissing my self right now, this guy talking about jihad holy war cos he’s unhappy but he respects his commanders but he does have experience because he says he is a volunteer…LMAO!

I can’t believe this fucking shit, I mean I almost think im watching SNL.

and then there is this

holly fuckkkkkkk. dude going on about satan, homosexuals, and Biblical references.\

russia is having like marauding lunatics…with POWER, not just random crypto fuck on YouTube, im tallking Kadyrov types with actual power.

2 Likes

’ Russian ‘special agencies’ to test exoskeletons for use in Ukraine

Shadowy Russian military units will test exoskeletons this year that could give soldiers fighting in Ukraine better endurance and strength.’

They gonna get killed anyhow.

1 Like

Dunno that one can have “random thoughts”. I think (non-randomly) that might be a contradiction in terms.

But if you think it’s useful to have thread.dedicated to media reports without allowing unsupported speculation on their validity, fair enough.

There is quite a lot of bollocks out there though.

Eg

You can even waffle off topic, this is an open thread :smiling_face:

It was after a lot of personal attacks that the suggestion was made, already it seems more trouble than it is worth. I should have just gone zero tolerance, still haven’t suspended anyone and barely deleted anything! What fun is being a mod if i can’t abuse the power?

If we can raise the bar on one thread, eg calling bollocks with a reasoned argument that has links or quotes from the bollocks links, while having a separate thread for talking bollocks, perhaps that’s the best of both worlds?

1 Like

You have to get too drunk or take some substances to perceive all this cringe without too much damage to your brain… Unfortunately this is objective reality in Russia nowadays…

Are you saying she was not fired?
Perhaps she flew on a plane with a ghost.

He crashed in his armored SUV. On several occasions pictured driving a car, he did not use the seat belt.

Putin posthumously awarded Kirill Stremousov with the Order of Courage.

It takes some courage to be in a car crash without using a seat belt :salute:

4 Likes

Russian Wagner claims there is only NATO…not sure if Russia understands…it would take 20% of NATOS capacity to absolutely smash RUSSIA into the Stone Age.

THE GREATEST ARMADA EVER ASSEMBLED IN HUMAN HISTORY. 14 himars got russia shitting themselves, imagine if NATO really wanted to rumble.

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

ALL THE WAY TO MOSCOW BUDDY. ALL THE FUCKING WAY!!! LATEX PRIDE PARADES DOWNTOWN MOSCOW TEACHING KIDS MULTIPLE GENDERS AND MIROCHIPS FOR ALL. LETS GET IT!!!

U MAD…BRUH?

Slow down, don’t hurt yourself

1 Like

100,000 russian kia/wounded
100,000 ukranian kia/wounded

all for one mans insanity. We gone keep letting maniacs have a word at the table? fuck em. get em.

Good luck getting that to be the norm in Ukraine or Poland. I suggest you fly over and start a movement preparing for invasion of Russia. A 20-year plan.

it won’t be the norm in Ukraine or Poland, but it’ll be the norm in russia. My uncle who writes for a very popular site said that the USA and Ukraine are going to force russia to surrender and change their flag for the pride flag. TO make things even crazier they are going to erect a statue of a giant Pfizer vaccine in downtown Moscow. I honestly have no idea why they chose the Pfizer statue, but it might have something to do with something.

My uncle is also going to be on Joe Rogan, stay tuned.

Checks back in a few months later…

Yep, still toxic AF…

3 Likes