Ukraine Invasion: Specific Developments, November-December 2022

I watch Zolkin Volodymyr interviews with Russian POW’s. Several of them said they were sent to the front and were told they would be shot at if they retreat.
Some of them witnessed that and also were shelled by own troops. They are genuinely scared of it. Besides there are threats of imprisonment and worse for disobeying orders.

The mobilized are thrown to the front lines without training and supplies. The second line are contractors/wagners/kadyrivites who won’t let them retreat.

I think it is quite believable from horse’s mouth. I watched many videos and can’t point to the exact part of a video where they say it right now. They are long and those soldiers have different stories.

I think this video has it. That guy is not even conscripted or a soldier, he was tricked. Hired to do a job as a diver by a Russian company, but ended up on the front.

2 Likes

No. I like @TT . Not accusing him of shit. Please stop jumping to conclusions, that would be appreciated greatly.

Lots of threads names have been changed lately. Just an observation.

Anyways, with Ukraine really making solid gains, Putin has less and less allies within and outside of Russia. Certainly China has also warned him against going nuclear. Checkmate?

1 Like

Then why bring it up? You demanded to know why the thread lacked specificity to your liking, you then went on to suggest that someones feelings might have been hurt.

Well, the threads were started by @TT.

Don’t make things personal and I won’t call you out.

This thread was started, created and I checked and it doesn’t look like there has been an edit, by @TT.

That’s better, keep things on topic and try to stop winding people up and you won’t see me commenting on your posts.

Has this been discussed? Just saw it:

IMG_20221111_200651_229

Kherson city

4 Likes

Not this one. We all know who the invaders are. I did change the Ron Deleterious thread

1 Like

Might have been @Marco who came up with thread title then.

Anyway, the polite thing to do is if people want a thread name change, make a suggestion. Or if they are level 3 they are welcome to make an improvement if they see one needs to be made.

Not me. I wasn’t involved. Don’t even know what’s going on.

2 Likes

@bingobango whinging about thread titles not being to his liking and implying someone is butt hurt because they don’t point out Russias fault in starting the war clearly enough in the title.

He can always make a better suggestion though.

I came up with this one, it hasn’t been changed lately

1 Like

Well, you had me look up what “deleterious” means.

3 Likes

Easy ese you are winding yourself up! Have a lovely night @Mick. Your boy @bingobango just got a root canal treatment done with almost no anesthesia just now. Sadists. Shit was awful. Pour one out for me ty

1 Like

Yeah, that’s not fun, I’ve been there with a guy laughing (nervous as English isn’t his first language) throughout the whole procedure.

1 Like

The man on the screen says that he can go to prison for supporting the withdrawal, but that he can also go to prison for opposing the withdrawal.

One lady holds up a sign that says, literally, “two words” (“два слова”) and is immediately arrested. After she’s taken away, another lady appears and tells the cameraman that she supports the invasion, and she’s also immediately arrested.

Kind of reminds me of this old joke:

7 Likes

Wait until China annexes Russia.

1 Like

Whoa!

Then the plot would really thicken!

So impressed by Ukraine’s determination to protect their homeland

1 Like

Did you now? :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:joy:

4 Likes

Peskov claims Kherson is still Russia…